GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!

DIY vinyl wrap on the gloss back trims on the doors. Was getting fed up with the fact that the piano black surfaces were showing so many streaks and microscratches so I decided to just cover it up with black matte vinyl. Really liking how it goes with the rubber trim
Good job, that's something i will be doing, havent got around to it yet. My car is now pure white with black carbon fiber wing mirrors and white carbon fibre dashboard and door trims, just have to decide whether to do the outer door trim black carbon fibre to match the mirrors or the cheaper option of leftover white carbon fibre wrap to match the interior and the car colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

gchen6850

Ready to race!
So u wanted a matte to match with the rubber molding instead of choosing a gloss instead? I think it's easier to pull off on a darker color like yours. Good job. I'll be looking for your post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

full body pic in the sunlight!
I actually never even considered using black gloss vinyl...but I do like the new matte look. I guess when it gets messed up or old I'll consider redoing it in gloss black instead to match the original styling!

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Good job, that's something i will be doing, havent got around to it yet. My car is now pure white with black carbon fiber wing mirrors and white carbon fibre dashboard and door trims, just have to decide whether to do the outer door trim black carbon fibre to match the mirrors or the cheaper option of leftover white carbon fibre wrap to match the interior and the car colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Post some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin3

Ready to race!
Spongy Feel to clutch

I bled the air from the clutch system and all the murky, cloudy brown fluid that was in it.

Gear change - better.

Gear selection - much, much better.

Biting point/pedal feel - much better.