GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I also have redline MTL. Definitely notchy on cold starts under 30 degrees. Once it warms up its fine. May try the gear 300 next go around. Also have apr short shift kit im sure that hasn't helped on the cold starts

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It doesn't get that cold here so I don't feel the notchyness and I have the spulen short shifter front back and side to side and 034 solid bushings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!
Took it out to play

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
This was actually last night. MAPerformance DP was delivered, and I immediately installed it. First picture is the DP installed before I ever turned the car on after the install. Second picture is after about 60 miles of driving.

Very happy with this DP, it’s the catted (non GESI) and non resonated. I went back and forth a lot on going resonated or not. Very happy I didn’t go resonated, as there is zero drone with the stock catback. As others have mentioned it’s very tame/subtle under light throttle/cruising. When you go WOT, it just makes you smile. DSG farts are very audible at shifts over 4K rpm. VERY happy with this purchase/product. [emoji482]

Reroute grey wire to ensure it doesn't touch turbo or heatshield.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I'm just waiting for everyone to post their Christmas gifts as they install! I got an Obdeleven from the lady. She accidentally bought the pro version, I'm not complaining lol. Can't wait to play around with it once it gets a tad warmer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mattd502

Ready to race!
She got a new pair of eyes today, don’t judge on the paint I️ live in buffalo I️t was 10 degrees out today and I️ wasn’t bringing her through a car wash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I cried when the sunlight perfectly showed the swirls I caused, and then drove the fuck out of it. At the end of the day I'm used to driving cars with fucked up paint, and these are just light swirls that you need the right light to see. It has only increase my desire to get the car wrapped in an exotic MK1 color. That's always been my goal as I plan to own the car for as long as possible. I'm just so happy with the performance of the car that the main issue is I feel you guys would come along, see the swirls and make fun of me. Which is deserved cause I was fucking stupid as shit not washing the clay glove, but I still feel embarrassed and it creates this strange sensation that I can't quite describe when I walk up to the car, even when I can't see the swirls.

I am considering taking out my dogbone insert until I get upgraded engine and trans mounts just due to the additional vibrations caused. Not sure what route I want to go just yet.