GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Washed, beautiful day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: why didn't you remove OEM splitter before attaching the bigger glossy black one?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Question: why didn't you remove OEM splitter before attaching the bigger glossy black one?

You mean those little corner fins on the bottom? Bc you can't remove them, or shouldn't regardless. Maxton is supposed to mount on the bumper the way it is. Countless other pics will corroborate this - And not just for this splitter. Most of them, all the ones I've seen, mount this way.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Not that tough to close, just a little elbow grease[emoji41]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Not that tough to close, just a little elbow grease[emoji41]

Nice! Cool mod

deathmonkey

Passed Driver's Ed

Had the Spulen street dog bone and a CTS downpipe installed thanks to Jay745 and then went Unitronic stage 2 today! Too bad it's been pouring all day and I couldn't do any fun driving yet.

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Because it will look like this

You mean those little corner fins on the bottom? Bc you can't remove them, or shouldn't regardless. Maxton is supposed to mount on the bumper the way it is. Countless other pics will corroborate this - And not just for this splitter. Most of them, all the ones I've seen, mount this way.

Ah thanks guys... was looking into Clubsport side skirts and rear diffuser and wanted a front lip to match - didn't realize it looked like that.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Used it to catch up to an idiot driver who caused a wreck by whipping through traffic 20 mph over the speed limit and didn't stop and gave the police his plate number.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Used it to catch up to an idiot driver who caused a wreck by whipping through traffic 20 mph over the speed limit and didn't stop and gave the police his plate number.
Wish I had a dash cam for situations like this...

Edit:
Oops, pressed the reply button instead of edit. But you get the point

He almost took out another MK7 that was driving next to me as well.

Last edited:

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
OEM Cherry LED tail light and euro switch install. Running the wiring harness was easier than I thought it would be. So happy with how these look compared to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
OEM Cherry LED tail light and euro switch install. Running the wiring harness was easier than I thought it would be. So happy with how these look compared to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks great, I really need to just press the buy now button on these?