GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I installed the D-Dock for my phone. Well made and fit perfectly. The hardest part was plugging in the USB with my big hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I installed the D-Dock for my phone. Well made and fit perfectly. The hardest part was plugging in the USB with my big hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love mine. Are you able to close the lid with the phone in the dock?

I'm not able to with my 6s, even without the case. Only minor knock...not a big deal though.

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
$85+ shipping seems a little steep when you can just get a short 90* USB/lightening cable and lay your phone in the cubby. I wish my 7+ could fit with the door closed but oh well. My one gripe about the car, well maybe the cheap plastic sunglass storage cover and no fog lights on the Sport model, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Re guarding the D-dock,

The door won't close with my iPhone 7 in there, not a big deal cause I don't leave my phone in the car.

Yeah it's pricey but I like the fact that one guy had an idea and ran with it. I bet his sales numbers are low, so no mass production from China. I was a little skeptical of a 3D printed product but it's actually made well. He sands the visible surfaces and paints them( I think).

My wife rolled her eyes and said can't you just plug your phone in every time? What fun would that be?:D

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Clubsport S muffler installed. :)
Would really like to know your impressions, the sound on YouTube clips sounds awesome! Also where can I purchase? I saw shopdap has them, was thinking of ordering[emoji41]

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app