GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Vlad146

Ready to race!

I'm thinking about doing the wheels vintage gold plastidip or Red plastidip...what you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Either should work with gray.

njavier03

Ready to race!
Installed the slammer. At first I thought it was too heavy, but it felt right after I installed it. I forgot to put loctite though, so I'll end up redoing it later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Installed the slammer. At first I thought it was too heavy, but it felt right after I installed it. I forgot to put loctite though, so I'll end up redoing it later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice

you should maybe link me :cool:

Rb1105

I shopped the Jetta and just couldn't get past the extremely cheap interior. I mean, it makes Toyota interiors seem exciting and rich. The GTI interior is a huge step up.

Couldn't agree more. I had a newer Jetta as a loaner once while I still owned my veloster. Absolutely hated that thing. Interior and performance were both bad. It turned me off of VW at the time. Then I test drove a GTI for shits and giggles and everything changed lol.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Couldn't agree more. I had a newer Jetta as a loaner once while I still owned my veloster. Absolutely hated that thing. Interior and performance were both bad. It turned me off of VW at the time. Then I test drove a GTI for shits and giggles and everything changed lol.

My first car was a MK5 Jetta and it drove so well. Loved that car more than my dad's 08 TL at the time, which is saying a lot coming from an impressionable 16 year old kid. Unfortunately my sister totaled my car a month after i got it so i leases a MK6 Jetta to replace it, seeing as it had the same engine and trans i saw it as an upgrade...

I hated that thing so much i paid VW $1000 to terminate my lease early. and i got my first GTI :)

Rb1105

My first car was a MK5 Jetta and it drove so well. Loved that car more than my dad's 08 TL at the time, which is saying a lot coming from an impressionable 16 year old kid. Unfortunately my sister totaled my car a month after i got it so i leases a MK6 Jetta to replace it, seeing as it had the same engine and trans i saw it as an upgrade...

I hated that thing so much i paid VW $1000 to terminate my lease early. and i got my first GTI :)

I want to test drive a GLI just to see how much of an improvement it is over the base. But ya, idk what VW did to the base Jetta.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I want to test drive a GLI just to see how much of an improvement it is over the base. But ya, idk what VW did to the base Jetta.

Dont even waste your time until the GLI moves over to the MQB. Which will be in the next 2 years.

VWGTI

Ready to race!

Took it to Disneyland. It's always nice to find a safe parking spot :p