GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thanks.
To be honest, Ed's reps have been fine for me. Compared to halogens they are great. Never had the flicker until that incident. But i am excited about the Osrams. The car is 5+ years old and i can't believe I'm buying new headlights for it. :)

It’ll really breathe some new life into the car for you. Excited for pics lol. I always wanted Osrams for my GTI.

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I have the Weathertech sunshades...

Have you thought about the Weather Tech windshield sun shade? I got one and it's almost a perfect fit, flush against the windshield and into the corners. Only annoyance is that it's thick and bulky as hell so it doesn't fold up, you have to roll it up and then you have a stiff like 3 foot roll of material you have to store somewhere.
I have the full set, but I don't use the rears since I have the OEM shades for back there. All of the shades fit very well. They even stay in place when I roll down the windows! :oops: And the car stays much cooler on hot days.

Why even use a sun shade at night... in November?
Privacy. Some know that I have "some electronics" in my car. o_O

Although sun shades are no guarantee against theft, having them up any time the car is parked means people are less likely to see what's inside and feel compelled to break-in. Again, not a guarantee; just a little bit of concealment. I remove the desk and computers when I don't expect to use them for a while. But the radios are always in the car unless I'm staying overnight away from home.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I have the full set, but I don't use the rears since I have the OEM shades for back there. All of the shades fit very well. They even stay in place when I roll down the windows! :oops: And the car stays much cooler on hot days.

Although sun shades are no guarantee against theft, having them up any time the car is parked means people are less likely to see what's inside and feel compelled to break-in. Again, not a guarantee; just a little bit of concealment. I remove the desk and computers when I don't expect to use them for a while. But the radios are always in the car unless I'm staying overnight away from home.

So is all that in your car 24/7, or do you take it in\out as necessary?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

What the heck do you do? that looks like a plane cockpit lol

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

This car looks like what someone tracking a fugitive or POI would be in. I can just imagine the conversations that happen in this car.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

Looks like you're ready to fly to the moon in that thing

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

If i passed you on the raod and i saw all your screens i would be torn between waving and being afraid you were a cop.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Privacy. Some know that <b> I have "some electronics" in my car. </b>o_O

SOME ELECTRONICS.