GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Someone noticed the puddle lights and wasn't having it.
https://www.motor1.com/news/587737/volkswagen-golf-r-20-years-debut/amp/
Screenshot_20220524-174308~2.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ok. I like that one. That's a mk8 I could drive.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Allegedly coming to the states too. Pretty cool since a lot of the special editions don't make it over.

I almost wish I was in the market for a car. Or could make even the smallest case for buying another one.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That'd be a tough decision. Rather have Lapiz Blue, but would get white for the blue wheels

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
So you open the door and it says 20? That's even worse than what @Acadia18 has going on. I thought his was as bad as it gets. Less than 1% of the population will know what the 20 means. You'd look like a total piece of shit every time you opened the door.
You should direct that ire at VW, haha. Less than 1% of the population will care about a 20th anniversary Golf R at all. But within that tiny group, they'll know what the 20 puddle light means.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I need a fucking tune. A Genesis G70 tried racing me the other night and we were both basically riding even. Neither of us could pull on the other. Then tonight an old 240sx tried racing me. I pulled on him, but BARELY..

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Those are just dimples of venus. They're sexy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

DevinMK7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI Sport
7F911132-C9CA-4092-A95B-446FD1897705.jpeg

Installed Silvers NEOMAX Coilovers w/ custom spring rates (6K front, 8K rear). About 25.5” FTG all around, getting aligned tomorrow and taking it to an autoX for a shakedown Memorial Day. Troubleshooted clunking both front and rear the last few days and I think we narrowed it down to height collars being loose in the front, and the lower rear shock mount bolt/nut also loose.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I need a fucking tune. A Genesis G70 tried racing me the other night and we were both basically riding even. Neither of us could pull on the other. Then tonight an old 240sx tried racing me. I pulled on him, but BARELY..

ouch.