Car(s)
GTI MK7 APR Stage 1
New eyes and shoes! Konig Hypergrams for a good deal no curbrash 🤩
20210808_193232.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
not so much that I gave it a quicky wash on Saturday (rained today) but getting out of it this AM I realized (again) how good a car it is. It does many things well.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Love the park job - rather risk the bollards near the transformer than dick in the pickup.
YUP! If I have to park in full lots I always search for the ones with the curbs so I can ge super close… and of course it never fail that when I do the person who parks next to me uses that liberty to park shitty 😅

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
YUP! If I have to park in full lots I always search for the ones with the curbs so I can ge super close… and of course it never fail that when I do the person who parks next to me uses that liberty to park shitty 😅
Avoid the ones that have grass in them. On the chance they have the landscaping crews out that day. I had an edger blade go right across my fender and hood once, thanks to some careless kid on the lawn crew.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Avoid the ones that have grass in them. On the chance they have the landscaping crews out that day. I had an edger blade go right across my fender and hood once, thanks to some careless kid on the lawn crew.
Oh no 😭

Yeah, luckily i live in Vegas… we have like 4% of real grass as landscaping😂