GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
You can get replica Gilf R ones odd AliExpress for like $250 shipped.

what if I’m not into GILFs?
You couldn’t write a better more coincidental typo😂😂😂

*in real time !

5F2E97AC-52B6-44DA-8AD7-76B109525B54.jpeg
151C0BB5-A751-4C6C-B51D-6A9AB015B988.jpeg

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Take 5 seconds to imagine that woman's life up until this point. More dick ends than weekends; mistreatment, regrets, abandoned children, abuse. Terrible.

This dark message has been brought to you by Daks.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
Stopped by the dealer parts counter for a bottle of the super-duper-ultra-special-unobtainium 508 spec oil, and a touch-up pen. The dude gave me 2 pens, 1 PW and 1 clear, and I thought that was a nice touch.

The paint on this car is no more durable than I remember my prior to MKIIIs to have been.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So he can sell you his eqt coilovers duh

I've got a fantastic Frankenstein suspension planned. APR front springs, MSS track rear springs with swift 280lbs:and koni sport SA shocks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Preemptively replaced my 2 year old battery a year ago and my 1 year old battery died today. Phoenix is hard on batteries but I'm not going to bother trying to outsmart the game and will just use this one for however long it survives this time.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Preemptively replaced my 2 year old battery a year ago and my 1 year old battery died today. Phoenix is hard on batteries but I'm not going to bother trying to outsmart the game and will just use this one for however long it survives this time.
I mean, I know you drive 23 hours a day, but when you’re not driving do you park out in the sun/heat vs a garage?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I mean, I know you drive 23 hours a day, but when you’re not driving do you park out in the sun/heat vs a garage?
Carport which is actually better than a garage as far as heat goes. Of course unless you're rich enough to have an air conditioned garage which I'm not. 😂

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Get a warranty replacement. Should be a free replacement depending on battery purchased

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Get a warranty replacement. Should be a free replacement depending on battery purchased
I did. It was bought from the VW dealer but the hassle was frustrating considering I got rid of a battery that was still okay thinking I was going to be smart and replace that battery before it died.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did. It was bought from the VW dealer but the hassle was frustrating considering I got rid of a battery that was still okay thinking I was going to be smart and replace that battery before it died.

At least the battery didn't catch fire. Have to look at the bright side.