GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
Installed my CTS downpipe and went stage 2 93 oct.

I see you got the catted version. How much pipe is there after the cat? I was thinking about getting this DP if I could weld a resonator to the straight section of pipe after the cat.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Yep, dark cherry version.

I got them from a seller on eBay, from China (don't worry, they are in perfect condition and OEM).

Install was a breeze. Only thing that took a little while was using a razor blade to cut off a nub on one of the stock connectors.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can you post a link to the seller? And did you code for these? I know you can skip coding on the dap ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'm glad the Kencha coding exists on the Mk7 bc I honestly like the NAR tails + DeAuto LEDs + Kenchas more than the ROW LEDs. Saves me tons of money ^__^ can't imagine dropping $750 on taillights

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
That said, its still a travesty the LP doesn't include LED tails.

(And I understand it's due to govt regulations)

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
That said, its still a travesty the LP doesn't include LED tails.

(And I understand it's due to govt regulations)

I was under the impression that it was more like cost cutting than anything else, by installing cheaper incandescent bulbs and housing helps keep the cost down therefore not inflating the price.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the LED housing braking any federal DOT rules. Again please correct me if I'm wrong. [emoji4]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I was under the impression that it was more like cost cutting than anything else, by installing cheaper incandescent bulbs and housing helps keep the cost down therefore not inflating the price.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the LED housing braking any federal DOT rules. Again please correct me if I'm wrong. [emoji4]

It's a DOT provision about the size of the white light in your taillight housing. the euro LED tails have a really tiny white strip and it's not big enough for DOT's whack requirements.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
It's a DOT provision about the size of the white light in your taillight housing. the euro LED tails have a really tiny white strip and it's not big enough for DOT's whack requirements.

Got it, although if they were to include them they will be different from the Euro version like every other car in The US with LED tail light, it's funny but there was a documentary about the Ford Mustang and it was funny how much fuss there was because they need it a part that would cost an extra few cents cants remember but the bean counters take that stuff to heart [emoji4]

VWGTI

Ready to race!
New rims and tires for me!

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Wheel specs?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 et 45 in Hyper Black

Tires are Michelin PSS 235/40/r18