cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 et 45 in Hyper Black

Tires are Michelin PSS 235/40/r18
Very sick [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
I'm glad the Kencha coding exists on the Mk7 bc I honestly like the NAR tails + DeAuto LEDs + Kenchas more than the ROW LEDs. Saves me tons of money ^__^ can't imagine dropping $750 on taillights
i agree, I think w/ the deAutoKey replacements and the Kencha is slick. I'd much rather have the euro tails, but like you said, for that much $ it's a no-brainier.

That's my plan, once I get the deAutoKey LED's...Which Kencha version do you have? There's 2 versions that I've seen, which do you have and do you mind doing a quick vid if you have a min for us running through the set-up? If not no worries, I've just seen several videos where I didn't like how when lights are on and you have brakes on, then use a signal and the outer one blinks while the inner stays on. I like the set up that has them alternate back and forth for signaling, no matter if brakes and/or lights are on.

That said, its still a travesty the LP doesn't include LED tails.

This ^ ...it drives me nuts, driving around and seeing the multitudes of much lesser cars with a nice set of LED taillights.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
i agree, I think w/ the deAutoKey replacements and the Kencha is slick. I'd much rather have the euro tails, but like you said, for that much $ it's a no-brainier.

That's my plan, once I get the deAutoKey LED's...Which Kencha version do you have? There's 2 versions that I've seen, which do you have and do you mind doing a quick vid if you have a min for us running through the set-up? If not no worries, I've just seen several videos where I didn't like how when lights are on and you have brakes on, then use a signal and the outer one blinks while the inner stays on. I like the set up that has them alternate back and forth for signaling, no matter if brakes and/or lights are on.

This ^ ...it drives me nuts, driving around and seeing the multitudes of much lesser cars with a nice set of LED taillights.

I actually don't have Kencha coded yet, nor do I have DeAuto LEDs[emoji16]

But yeah Toyotas and Chevys are getting LEDs now -_____-

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Would stock tires work with this?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I believe it will. The minimum listed from ModdedEuros is 225/40/r18 which is the OEM tire size. I would assume it might look slightly stretched though.

Last edited:

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
New rims and tires for me!

Wish I'd gone w hyper black over gunmetal [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrishong

Passed Driver's Ed

Remus non resonated axle back! I hear people saying quad looks dumb on a GTI but i personally like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zacr811

Ready to race!
APR Intercooler (under there somewhere) and VWR intake, only because I couldn't say no to the price. Also, Maxton front lip.
She's all ready for Stage 3+ in August.

Oh, and new shoes. All-Seasons.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Definitely get new tires if you are going stage 3+. I had those on my mkv and they are hands down the worst tire I've ever had. Two of them blew up on the highway, and they just do not perform.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

chrishong

Passed Driver's Ed
Me too, looks good man. How's it sound?

Sounds great. Honestly first time i got it i thought it was too loud inside but got used to it couple days after. It s not obnouxiously loud, perfect for people who like ur car being loud. Definitely way deeper than stock.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Definitely get new tires if you are going stage 3+. I had those on my mkv and they are hands down the worst tire I've ever had. Two of them blew up on the highway, and they just do not perform.

The General's? Nah, I've heard nothing but good things about this tire.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
The General's? Nah, I've heard nothing but good things about this tire.
I'm pretty they don't even make them anymore. Besides that. Take what you want from me saying this , I'm not going to tell you how to build your car but it's just some friendly advice. Going stage 3+ on an R and running all season tires makes absolutely no sense. Especially those. You spent thousands of dollars to get all that power and then run a tire that will no be able to perform well enough to even do justice to the car. You simple won't be able to put down all that power. I just wouldn't cheap out on one of the most important aspects of a car after so much money has been spent on it.

Just my two cents. No offense.

Go with some Pilot super sports or potenze re71 maybe some re11s to do that car justice.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Last edited: