GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
It’s probably 20-30$ And it covers all 4 tires, I think? I can’t recall the price but I do remember the price not being crazy high or anything.

I fucked up.
Per tire

But I’ve only seen them replace it for on repairable tires. How’s that location unpatch able?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
For the person that gets one set of tires for 30k mi on shitty public roads, I can see doing the insurance.... but 2-3 sets and mostly on clear tracks... I wouldn’t waste the money, just eat the cost of a set when the time comes.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
For the person that gets one set of tires for 30k mi on shitty public roads, I can see doing the insurance.... but 2-3 sets and mostly on clear tracks... I wouldn’t waste the money, just eat the cost of a set when the time comes.
Nah. Come next set. Im definitely getting the damn insurance on the tires.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Gave it a fairly thorough wash, then pulled it up on ramps and installed RS3 brake ducts. Nice.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
ouch, I've got maybe 1500 miles on mine

i wonder if the new tire, since it'll have a bit more tread, would upset the suspension any.... hopefully it wont be too bad.
Nah only 1500 miles difference should only be maybe a 32nd of an inch difference. Unless you were doing burnouts. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I bought mine from discount tire

tire rack has almost always been the cheapest, but this last time discount tire had a better deal
I always buy the road hazard certificates just for this reason. It's around $22 per tire and in addition to road hazard you get free rotation and balancing. I would just patch that tire though.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I always buy the road hazard certificates just for this reason. It's around $22 per tire and in addition to road hazard you get free rotation and balancing. I would just patch that tire though.
Can’t patch. The 4s’s side wall cap goes and covers about 3/4 of the shoulder block. Can’t patch it as a result. U can’t grind that down. And it won’t adhere either

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Can’t patch. The 4s’s side wall cap goes and covers about 3/4 of the shoulder block. Can’t patch it as a result. U can’t grind that down. And it won’t adhere either
Side wall cap?

This is a 4s in my garage that I just took pics of.

E0CBD2FB-3996-4636-988A-90FF25F8A751.jpeg
B7A3B8E8-06F0-4304-9CD5-F76B07E10064.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just referencing his speech pattern. I heard an interview with him that he asks for scripts with no punctuation, commas or periods.

I thought you were saying he should shove a watch up his ass, for 5 long years...