GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Any before and after clips?

Only after, he has a lift at home so I had him drop it off open manifolds to save me time. I’m booked out through July so ever bit helps.

I’ll put all the clips together (probably tomorrow) then they’ll be on my channel.

Full build detail, first start, in car and drive by clips!

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
Spring cleaning: Wash, clay bar and Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic wax.

20210514_201231~01~01.jpg

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Can confirm... now I wish I got silver again! When I picked up my Golf had I had negotiated/agreed on price over a couple weeks for a silver. Then when I got there I saw a red of the same spec and took it home instead for the same deal.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got it aligned.since was supposed to have autox Sunday which got cancelled.

0 toe all around.
Camber F Left 2.16 Right 2.5.
R 1.45

Front is off and couldn't be corrected. Might have to go camber plates instead of mounts.
20210514_155349.jpg

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
Only after, he has a lift at home so I had him drop it off open manifolds to save me time. I’m booked out through July so ever bit helps.

I’ll put all the clips together (probably tomorrow) then they’ll be on my channel.

Full build detail, first start, in car and drive by clips!
Nice work mate , checking your channel out .(y)(y)(y)

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Saturday morning entertainment for you guys, overall I think this is my favorite project to date.

I appreciate you pointing out the 80’s “quirks and features.” 😂

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Decided to mount the compressor to the hinged part of the false floor. The line on it is long enough that the floor can be lifted up no problem. Manifold will be mounted to the bottom of the stationary part of the false floor. You can see it in the back left. Also ran all of the wires for the harness and tested it to make sure everything powered on correctly, and it did.

Just waiting for a couple more fittings to arrive Monday/Tuesday from Bag Riders and then all of the management will be completed.

AC291923-2E5F-4265-A9A6-45F9A0FFBB1D.jpeg
1CFAFE45-0DC3-4227-8498-D42349F6C03A.jpeg