GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

stigsfasthatch

Passed Driver's Ed
D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414276495.134067.jpg dipped the badge, not sure how I feel about it, might yank it off.

midnightowl

Passed Driver's Ed
Wash, clay bar, wax.... Bring it on winter.
( arm hurts like hell now though )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414364178.549047.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414364178.549047.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 3,093
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414364199.278731.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414364199.278731.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 3,129

Rick914

Just FYI if you are installing the DeAutokey led cornering lights. Found I had to Dremel out the center of the bracket to fit their led light bulbs.
Before

After

jolebole

Ready to race!
Very nice white Mk7. Much easier to maintain clean then the darker colours. My Mk6 was CSG and it was paint to keep it clean. I cant wait to get dat Mk7. Dark tint and no front plate is the first thing I'll do.

Wash, clay bar, wax.... Bring it on winter.
( arm hurts like hell now though )

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Very nice white Mk7. Much easier to maintain clean then the darker colours. My Mk6 was CSG and it was paint to keep it clean. I cant wait to get dat Mk7. Dark tint and no front plate is the first thing I'll do.

My mk6 was white and this time i switched to csg on mk7, dark colors are harder to clean? Yes but they also hide dirt well from distance. White not so much

dickt

Ready to race!
I took it to the muppets in the garage who about 11 days ago had fitted a broken fuel line to replace a perfectly good fuel line.
I wonder what they mucked up to-day?

Running Man

Ready to race!
I took it to the muppets in the garage who about 11 days ago had fitted a broken fuel line to replace a perfectly good fuel line.
I wonder what they mucked up to-day?

Did they hand you the right car back, I feel for you mate :D