GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ImolaR

Ready to race!
Yeah that was phrased a bit weird. There are just a few like waves and little lines in the tint, just wondering when it would go away, or if it is their shoddy job and needs to be replaced.

flygteye

Ready to race!
Girl tinted mine
Cussed some, broke some tools but got it done.
No trim removed to do so.
It is the measure of a good tint shop.

This. Mine are tinted but they did take the trim off.

pjr

Ready to race!
Prepared my car for winter.

Fitted winter wheels & tyres
Swapped the carpet mats for rubber ones
Made sure my de-icer and ice scraper etc. were in the boot
Cleaned and sealed my Austins and stored them in my garage

jolebole

Ready to race!
Installed my winter set. 16in Blizaks and steelies. Mounted the USMillworks tow mount plate holder (because stupid IL law)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yomny1

Ready to race!
Installed vwr's!! Finally, sweetest ride eva! In short, really happy with the results, excellent springs, excellent quality and packaging.

jolebole

Ready to race!
Installed vwr's!! Finally, sweetest ride eva! In short, really happy with the results, excellent springs, excellent quality and packaging.

It's a perfect drop. Did you install them yourself? How long does it take?

Yomny1

Ready to race!
It's a perfect drop. Did you install them yourself? How long does it take?

The should be settling a bit and also once the rear camber gets checked into spec it'll look even more, even lol. Took me about 2.5 hours.. Not as bad as its made out to be. The ride is spectacular, honestly just as an oem sports car should be IMO. The 2x4 method worked flawlessly. Spring compressor, spindle spread socket and a 14mm triple square bit, make sure to have them and it'll be a sneeze :cool:

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Installed wheel spacers. 10mm front 15mm rear like most people are doing. I almost went a few mm thinner because I thought it might stick out past the fender in the rear based on the pictures I've seen, but I couldn't be happier with the setup. Also previously lowered the car on VWRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yomny1

Ready to race!
Installed wheel spacers. 10mm front 15mm rear like most people are doing. I almost went a few mm thinner because I thought it might stick out past the fender in the rear based on the pictures I've seen, but I couldn't be happier with the setup. Also previously lowered the car on VWRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn i was just about to ask what spacers if any when i started to look at the pics from the bottom up. Perfectly done sir. I personally think 10/15 is the way to go.