GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Installed spacers 10/15, love it, just right for me that is lol. I'll get better pics later on. :cool:

Looking good man. Glad I could persuade you to get some spacers [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yomny1

Ready to race!
Looking good man. Glad I could persuade you to get some spacers [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed you did sir lol. I think is the perfect combo. I'll get better pics later on but it gives the car much more aggressive stance and look, the rides not affected in any negative way either.

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Got the windows tinted 18% all around

Looking good. I wish we could legally tint that dark in GA. Only 35% for us :(

Question... are the tiny windows by the mirrors done from the outside or inside? It's hard to tell with the picture but it looks like it's from the outside. I plan on getting tint done soon and I'm curious if I will have to take off the plastic on the A pillar so they can tint those stupid little windows from the inside.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
ran wiring for footwell lighting. just have to code it now.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion

Question... are the tiny windows by the mirrors done from the outside or inside? It's hard to tell with the picture but it looks like it's from the outside. I plan on getting tint done soon and I'm curious if I will have to take off the plastic on the A pillar so they can tint those stupid little windows from the inside.

35% is the legal on the front but to this day (knocks on wood) I have never been pulled over or gotten a ticket for it in the 10 years of me having tint on every car I've ever owned haha. I will check on the little windows tonight when I get home

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!

Looks like it has a black vinyl wrap on the front little triangle window, put on the outside. That's my guess, might be wrong