GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Got my engine oil analysis from Blackstone Labs. I run Amsoil Improved Euro 5w-40 since the first oil change at like 700 miles; had 6 oil changes since. Most recently I had the oil changed 6/6/19 (4400 miles on oil), and before that 9/27/18 (about 6K miles) and 9/28/17.
Right now I have Mobile 1; may do another change with Mobile 1 to get a full reading.
Explanation of the numbers. The "Universal Average" is the average for all samples for this engine however it does not take account to the oil type used. Will have to send in more samples and it will fill in the empty blocks for reference.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 560

ineedboostedmk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Not today, but hoping i'll be able to pick her up at the dealership today. Had to drop her off to check on why the driver side carpet was wet. Still under warranty, so I was able to get the carpet, drain plugs, soundproof material replaced. Happy with this dealership's service!

side note - Friend spilled Gatorade on the passenger side carpet when he was hungover, and i found out later on. hard to get out, but now it'll be out completely.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Installed OEM front red lettering GTI grill badge and OEM red GTI lettering emblem on the hatch.

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
Picked up the car from getting the windows tinted, and then added a US Mill Works front plate mount.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Picked up another Baun performance toy for my girl ;)

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Picked up the car from getting the windows tinted, and then added a US Mill Works front plate mount.

Looking good, did you go to Z Tech Countryside by any chance ?

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
Looking good, did you go to Z Tech Countryside by any chance ?

No, A-Trendz on the NW side of Chicago. It's a few blocks from my house, so if the tint bubbles, it won't be a hassle to get over there and get it fixed ;)

I went with the Illinois legal 35% for the windows (not that anybody is getting tickets for that in the city limits), and 20% for the windshield strip.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Ahhhhhh.... Been saving and a work trip helped. Picked up his downpipe and midpipe combo with spacer.... Can't wait to get it

Noice. Stage 2 uni next?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Noice. Stage 2 uni next?
Uhhhhh..... Yeah I guess lol. Going to have to hold off of that for a little while though.... Need another work trip to fund it lol

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Uhhhhh..... Yeah I guess lol. Going to have to hold off of that for a little while though.... Need another work trip to fund it lol

I said the same thing. Lasted 4K mikes.... good luck! That spacer that Jake found works though. I only had one CEL and never came back after I cleared it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Do it! I'm saving for a UR dp. And then stage2!

Got my BFI motor mount today, that thing is rock solid. Also installed the BFI trans mount insert into my oem trans mount. It's stiffer already. Installing both mounts tomorrow.