GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
it melted in the sun, lol. But seriously, wide-angle lenses with a lot of barrel distortion doesn't do the GTI any favors. It makes it look particularly bulbous compared to real life.

Good try but look again - this is not lens distortion, more like bad photoshop work.

GoodyGTI'12

Passed Driver's Ed
Good try but look again - this is not lens distortion, more like bad photoshop work.

Not photoshop lol. Just an iPhone 6 turned sideways and me crouching in the middle of the parking lot after I got out of the dentist.

I like the photo!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Got eds R replicas fitted. Love them. Old vs new

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Any main difference between those and what BFI offers other than the miramoto bulbs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Any main difference between those and what BFI offers other than the miramoto bulbs?

It would be impossible to say without having both. The main thing i guess would be that with eds, from reviews etc already out there, you know you are getting something of good quality

GoodyGTI'12

Passed Driver's Ed
It would be impossible to say without having both. The main thing i guess would be that with eds, from reviews etc already out there, you know you are getting something of good quality

I have eds R replicas. I think morimoto is the way to go. I did my research prior. Love them. Great fit. The dealership was impressed when I went in recently.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Work in progress

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Work in progress

Can't wait to see the result!!! Color matching lights also?

Last edited:

agentwhite

VWR springs
VMR 710 19" 225/35/19 continentals
OEM brushed aluminum R mirror caps

Next
installing 5mm ecs spacers in the rear
De-badging side GTI plates

PalmStateCrawler

Passed Driver's Ed
Washed car for the first time today... bird promptly took a massive shit all over the door. He loves to stare at himself in the mirror while he handles his business. Both cars, both doors always covered in bird shit. I'm starting to hate that stupid little cardinal.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Washed car for the first time today... bird promptly took a massive shit all over the door. He loves to stare at himself in the mirror while he handles his business. Both cars, both doors always covered in bird shit. I'm starting to hate that stupid little cardinal.

Pellet gun from Walmart will fix.

FURIOUSGTI

Banned
Put a towels on your mirrors or fold them.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Friday morning I got a set of Enkei Ekm3's, 18x8.5 et 45, wrapped in Cooper Zeon RS3-A's. Friday afternoon, got my first (and only) carefree maintenance performed @ 7k miles, and luckily i stopped in close enough to their service department hours ending for the day that instead of them doing a dealer wash on my car (which I had forgotten to ask them to not do), they gave me a coupon for a legitimate car wash/detail shop in the area. So I got a free and actually pretty good car wash/interior clean out of it. This morning, I set XDS to strong and activated the full ESC defeat. Pics of the car w/ new rims coming Friday, once I get a new phone (currently using an ENV2 flip phone, my first phone from when I was 14...)

edit: http://enkei.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/EKM3_Silver.jpg <--- gunmetal colored, against my CSG car. looks too good.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Can't wait to see the result!!! Color matching lights also?

I can't wait too! Yeah they'll be colormatched.. No more red :D