GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I went from this:

to this:

Find the differences ;-)

You got better cell service and went somewhere slightly colder? haha I can't find any differences

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I did mine when I changed to the Clubsport S Muffler.

Put rear on ramps, cut muffler out, install bar.

If you drop the muffler, I would think an extra hand would be good or let suitcase rest on something.

Yeah def 100% anyone doing thins lower the muffler and support it with something, it will make life 100 times easier. I had noone else and was right under it so i couldnt lower it that much :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8ful1

Passed Driver's Ed
I put new wheels on the car. Neuspeed RSE12 in Hyper Black. They only weight 19 lbs.
I like the look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
Researched whether to get a jb1 or jb4... I don’t want to tap the AFR wire, though I know it’s not a big deal, but I’m sick of working on cars.

Go with the JB4. The AFR wire tap is the easiest part of the install. JB4 has smoother power delivery and better fuel control than the JB1.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Golf R RSB from shopDAP...great upgrade!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ronlowenberg

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got a intake! Went about upgrading all wrong and went big turbo before I even got a intake lol

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Finally got a intake! Went about upgrading all wrong and went big turbo before I even got a intake lol

Did you just get this new from IE? My silicon hose looks nothing like that and IE claims it's normal and part of a "redesigned part"

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Swapped DVs, cleaned it, and finally put the decals on my centercaps.

GTI'D

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed my Neuspeed rsb the other day w/ moog endlinks. All good. The instructions that came w/ it -- best to ignore (except torque specs). I knew better than to use jack stands & ramps make things waaay easier. Trying to put endlinks on w/ bar installed as per instructions were a pita, so I removed bar & att'd endlinks first.
I also put tape on bottom of bar temporarily to keep it pretty but was not needed.
I only had to lower driver side of muffler & had plenty of room. Fairly easy DIY.