GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Did this affect noise much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My catless downpipe was very loud and raspy prior to adding a cat. It's still loud but much more tolerable. Next up is a Vibrant resonator to get rid of drone and quiet it down some more.

1za h4

Passed Driver's Ed
mk7.5 led tails
killallwipers rear delete
debadged and washed/coated with sonax polymer net shield
put on my euro mk7 front license plate

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Installed a rear sway bar. Took it for gas after, rear feels tight. Would suggest to pay someone to do it if your thinking about doing it. I got it off here and my shop didn’t wanna put on used parts.... so thats why I did it. Took 5.5hrs. Would have been faster if I didnt take the wheel off as neuspeed suggested. Pro tip, drop the muffler, watch the dap install vid and god bless your soul

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Getting my windshield replaced now. Lastnight did the sway, still sore lol. Thoughts after highway use, steering feels tighter for sure. Some little pops here n there coming from the back. Hopefully everything holds up. I would say its all tight for sure

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Getting my windshield replaced now. Lastnight did the sway, still sore lol. Thoughts after highway use, steering feels tighter for sure. Some little pops here n there coming from the back. Hopefully everything holds up. I would say its all tight for sure

What sway bar did you go with?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Installed a rear sway bar. Took it for gas after, rear feels tight. Would suggest to pay someone to do it if your thinking about doing it. I got it off here and my shop didn’t wanna put on used parts.... so thats why I did it. Took 5.5hrs. Would have been faster if I didnt take the wheel off as neuspeed suggested. Pro tip, drop the muffler, watch the dap install vid and god bless your soul

I did mine when I changed to the Clubsport S Muffler.
Put rear on ramps, cut muffler out, install bar.
If you drop the muffler, I would think an extra hand would be good or let suitcase rest on something.