GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
It's big enough where it's not gonna fit under the dash or glovebox. If it's not in the engine bay it's going under the floor in the trunk which is the normal spot people put it. I'm guessing it'll end up there, was just curious about peoples thoughts on it going in the bay.

What kit did you get again?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
What kit did you get again?
I have a Torqbyte CM5 as the controller and I gotta piece together the rest of the kit as I go

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Got another update from FFE Racing... still no ETA on when my turbo kit is gonna be done. Still have plenty of other odds and ends to do in the meantime but man im gettin antsy.

tnagy

Passed Driver's Ed
This from Klii
20200806_163619.jpg

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Bleeder screw was stuck and quite rounded when I got it. Tried heat cycling, no cigar. Used my remaining brain cells and made this magic happen. Enjoy.

6FD2F58D-8358-48DB-A51B-3418E881FF54.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Tried to get another quote on headliner, but they don’t do sunroofs. They’ll only do it if I pull the headliner. 5 star google reviews lol
Dude, this place in irving will do it with sunroof for $375. The reviews look good, its where I'm going in the near future.
Name of the joint is Prestons. They told me drop off 8am will be ready later that day

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
That's uh... that's what I'd call a rough day.
I’ve been working on it for a day and a half trying PB blaster, blow torch, ice-off, and finally decided on a bolt extractor bit using my dads impact gun. Still nothing, incredibly. Found an adapter and put the extractor bit on a breaker bar. Then, god looked down at me and chuckled. 🤦‍♂️

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I’ve been working on it for a day and a half trying PB blaster, blow torch, ice-off, and finally decided on a bolt extractor bit using my dads impact gun. Still nothing, incredibly. Found an adapter and put the extractor bit on a breaker bar. Then, god looked down at me and chuckled. 🤦‍♂️
By chance reverse threads? Don't know why it would be but if you have tried all those techniques and no luck then I dont know