GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used AWD car thoughts?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
is the MKII TT 2007 and newer? I've always liked the older TT 1.8T convertibles a lot, i think 2000-2004?
Yes, the MK2 TT was redesigned in 2007 this is the one I was looking at:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=100&cardist=44&standard=false
I would convert it to the TTS headlight here:

Chris@RT

Banned
MK2 TT's are fucking gorgeous cars and have the only Audi interior besides the A5 and R8 that I actually like

So you also like the A3 and the A4 because basically half the R8 interior has 8p0 part numbers which are from an A3, the A5 and the A4 have basically the same interior as well.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
And they are very nice interiors, especially at their price points.

So you also like the A3 and the A4 because basically half the R8 interior has 8p0 part numbers which are from an A3, the A5 and the A4 have basically the same interior as well.

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Car(s)
2009 TiG
Pit, You looked at the New Mini Cooper Countryman? I looked at it the other day.. Looks neat and much more usable space, but I didn't drive it yet...

Just a thought

utekineir

Banned
He asked we had the TT or are we getting it, and you said we get neither, which is false. You said we "get" not we "have". Word usage is key. I agree it is most likely not in the range pitbull is looking to spend.

rs3 or ttrs we get neither

we have tt and tts, and will at some point have ttrs, but do not currently

would you like to check the color and exit temperature of my poop?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
And they are very nice interiors, especially at their price points.
Agreed, I'll prob end up with a black leather interior in whatever car I choose. I don't know if I'd get sick of the red interior I posted.
Pit, You looked at the New Mini Cooper Countryman? I looked at it the other day.. Looks neat and much more usable space, but I didn't drive it yet...

Just a thought
I did. I like the mini line & the countryman, but I really don't want to buy new. I also want to mod the car alittle bit to fit my tastes. The all4 system is sweet & I appreciate the input.
how kid friendly is the back seat of a TT?

dont know about you, but crouching through the front door, front seat tilted up to fasten a child in a seat sucks...a back killer!!
Don't have to sweat that. The baby will never ride with me unless it was a emergency.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
No it's right.

Currently we do have neither, wasn't about to post an essay with references on phone.

Regardless in 6-8 months when its here it will be 50k+ range. Probably not what pit bull was looking for.

Haha, you are right. I found a TT-S used for 40k, but in honesty I'd be just as happy with the slower 3.2 for 10k cheaper used. I will steal it's headlights though:biggrin:

Sorry, to be dragging this decision out, but I can't even drive stick until mayish when my knee is medically cleared, or I prob would of had something by now. I can't commit to anything fully until I can't some time behind the wheel doing some test drives. The TT is at the top of the list.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI

No.

The Steering wheel on the A4's and A3's are sinfully terrible for how much you're paying for a car and the seats are incredibly uncomfortable.

I DO like the A4's multimedia layout and the A3's AC vents and roof. The TT and the A5 with the sport seats are perfect though imo.