GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upcoming VTT Stock Location Turbo Upgrade Information / Intital Stock Flash Testing

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Also in the description it states that you can choose to have your turbo ceramic coated and to choose that option but there is actually no option to choose this yet.

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
On the tuning drop down, there is a missing "w" in the option for handling your own tuning.

You might want to clear up the options for the PFS fuel pump upgrade, since the pumps and PFS's site aren't even up yet. The language that you used doesn't give an indication that the customer is ordering a PFS pump upgrade through VTT with the turbo package.
Not sure what we are supposed to clear up there. It's drop down option to add a PFS pump to your turbo order. If you are ordering a turbo, and you add a fuel pump to the order, that would seem to be a pretty clear indication that you are adding a PFS fuel pump to your turbo order. You are on the VTT site, ordering a turbo, and you add a PFS pump. That would mean, the customer is ordering a PFS pump through VTT with the turbo package.

The one typo and the Ceramic coating option is fixed.

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Does anyone know the zinc count on Liqui Moly synthetic oil? Currently use this oil now and wondering if I can continue using this oil w/this turbocharger?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
If you guys want a massive amount of zinc in the oil just buy some diesel oil haha :p

Travis9935

Ready to race!
If you guys want a massive amount of zinc in the oil just buy some diesel oil haha :p
Well it's always been popular with the Mazdaspeed crowd! Mine loved it.

airjor13

Ready to race!

I run Rotella T6 it’s a awesome oil

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Not looking to start an oil war, but when people say "this oil is great!" Is it because they got multiple oil analysis done to qualify that, or did your motors just not fail catastrophically while you used it?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I've seen multiple analysis reports on the speed forums, not on here for this engine. Both are direct so I don't see it being much different. Idk I run the oem recommended Castrol on mine now.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Not looking to start an oil war, but when people say "this oil is great!" Is it because they got multiple oil analysis done to qualify that, or did your motors just not fail catastrophically while you used it?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BOA came back with delightful results, I changed oil a bit early but they say it’s okay to push out to 10k intervals with how solid this oil is performing. Yea it’s not specifically rated VW503/4 whatever but if you are all about that then stick to OE stuff, if you already know about how good T6 is, I don’t need to do any convincing.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Not sure what we are supposed to clear up there. It's drop down option to add a PFS pump to your turbo order. If you are ordering a turbo, and you add a fuel pump to the order, that would seem to be a pretty clear indication that you are adding a PFS fuel pump to your turbo order. You are on the VTT site, ordering a turbo, and you add a PFS pump. That would mean, the customer is ordering a PFS pump through VTT with the turbo package.

The one typo and the Ceramic coating option is fixed.

I'm saying that the language used on the form isn't clear. It's listed as "LPFP Core Charge" with options for "I ordered a LPFP" and "I didn't order a LPFP". Nothing is said about adding the LPFP to the order with the options listed. Ordered is past-tense.

I'd suggest that you edit it so that it says "LPFP Upgrade" with options for "Add a PFS LPFP upgrade (+$200 core charge)" and "No LPFP upgrade".

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
I'm saying that the language used on the form isn't clear. It's listed as "LPFP Core Charge" with options for "I ordered a LPFP" and "I didn't order a LPFP". Nothing is said about adding the LPFP to the order with the options listed. Ordered is past-tense.

I'd suggest that you edit it so that it says "LPFP Upgrade" with options for "Add a PFS LPFP upgrade (+$200 core charge)" and "No LPFP upgrade".

its stated quite clearly on the site, its the very fist option asked.

"PFS LPFP choice"
Options - "No Thanks" or "PFS single shot -Stage 2...."

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!

Reggie, was not trying to be rude, just trying to see things from your perspective. I am having a tough time though. Yes since the LPFP is the first option on the list, by the time you get to the core charge, it would in fact be past tense if you clicked to order the fuel pump, or you did not click to order the fuel pump on the first drop down. So the core charge is asking you, " I ordered the LPFP", I Didn't order the LPFP" Again not trying to be rude, but it would seem you are just trying to nitpick a little bit here. :confused:

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Tony, any word on when these will ship out if we pre-order? Just got a call from my dealer that my car started smoking while it was in their care.....a little worried that they may have popped my turbo since they say it started to happen when they took it for a test drive.