GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Russia would see that as a win...bigger explosion..

Putin is quite happy for Russia to be totally isolated from the rest of the world & has intimated as such referring to the cold war...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
the cold war never really ended

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Putin's throwing a strop as many of the European countries are planning to stop buying Russian oil/gas/coal..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/wor...594043b1e16c43aefe6392&pinned_post_type=share

QUOTE:-
Russian President Vladimir Putin says Europe has no alternative than to keep using Russian energy, warning of “extremely painful” economic consequences if the continent tries to replace its supply of oil and gas.

"A reasonable replacement for Europe simply does not exist," Putin told media via video link from his residence near Moscow on Thursday.

"There are simply no spare volumes in the global market, and deliveries from other countries, primarily the US, which may be sent to Europe, will cost the consumers many times more."

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Over the weeks I’ve found that Ukraine has a statistically significant occurrence of vintage clothing from MN.
8FB93023-0D31-479F-A282-A77C05781FB7.jpeg
C3A6FA13-C990-4D28-9D39-F4AEC234B1D8.jpeg

this jacket is from my actual American Legion Post! 🤣

also Russians turn sides and wear a Russian flag “without the blood and Soviet colors”

563C0FA0-2E1C-4669-A564-1F759EB9B4B3.jpg

cb1111

I wonder how many of the 510 sailors made it off. These were most likely all professional military and this was a "reward" assignment.

Putin isn't happy right now and I suspect that heads will roll in the Russian navy

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I wonder how many of the 510 sailors made it off. These were most likely all professional military and this was a "reward" assignment.

Putin isn't happy right now and I suspect that heads will roll in the Russian navy

Opposition leader reports 54 or so were rescued.

Russia says all made it.

Russia also says there was no missile attack and the ship spontaneously combusted, nothing to see where.

Then they shot a missile at where they thought the anti ship cruise missiles were made.

Then they moved all their ships much further away from Ukrainian shores.

Nothing to see here.

cb1111

Opposition leader reports 54 or so were rescued.

Russia says all made it. Of course. Ivan smokes next to the ammo. Ammo blows up and punches a hole in the hull and all sailors make it out

Russia also says there was no missile attack and the ship spontaneously combusted, nothing to see where. Makes perfect sense - see above

Then they shot a missile at where they thought the anti ship cruise missiles were made. Pre-emptive strike so they can't attack any ships

Then they moved all their ships much further away from Ukrainian shores. No, they actually moved them closer to the docks so when Sergei smokes next to the ammo, they won't have to tow the ship that far.

Nothing to see here.
Russians believe it. I wonder what they'll tell the families of the 450+ that didn't make it.

Was there an admiral on board? Wouldn't be unusual for the pride and joy of the Soviet navy.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

I saw on reddit that the captain went down with the ship. Imagine a good number of others did as well. Apparently this was one of the ships involved with snake island as well?