GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tornado Red GTD

DW58

Go Kart Champion
The side on shots really show the slope of the roof down to the rear which i have not noticed before...

Until you posted I hadn't noticed that either, quite a difference.

MattD99

I ordered my Tornado Red 3dr GTD back in September and it's built w/c 8th December. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Nice to see someone has good taste too :)

Rf860

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys.

I really like the red. The only other colour I considered was white bit I feel it's maybe a bit too common just now for me.

MattD99

One of my first company cars was a Tornado Red new Mk II Golf GTi back in 1988 when I worked for VW, so I'm revisiting my youth :)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I had a Mars Red (pretty much the same as Tornado Red) Polo Mk2 back in August 1983 - my first new car, still like the colour, but opted for Sunset Red this time to be different, and still haven't seen another Mk7 with it, only a Mk6 Cabrio.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Yes it seems to be popular on the Cabrio!

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Nice car. I was originally going to order a 5Dr but was told a 3Dr would be built quicker....
Thats strange - I hear the opposite - as most Golfs are five-door there are more limited runs of three-doors so you have to wait longer. Same for DSG. Its doesnt look good for my 3-door DSG order!

Luddite

Ready to race!
Lovely car.
I took delivery of a 5 door version in the same colour on Friday and have taken every excuse to drive it since.
Had the aged mother-in-law with us today and she asked about the performance. I showed her.
Anyone got any tips for getting brown stains out of fabric?
;)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Yuk

That gives me a good excuse for NOT taking the 86yo Dragon out in my pride and joy.