GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Gear USA

George11

Ready to race!
Top Gear USA needs to get both Adam Farrera & Rutledge Wood to show some character and personality that pertains to cars. For instance May, Hammond and Clarkson all have their own personalities and interests in cars. May always seems to have a quarky yet refined choice on cars, Hammond is the youth with interests in cars that look like they came from a cereal box, Clarkson unfortunately I am drawing a blank on atm though I know he loves to make fun of motorcyclists and their leather.

Farrera displays his comedic abilities but his affinity for cars seems to broad, almost anything with a motor is his appeal. Rutledge comes off as the guy that backs anything from the South though his arguement for the Nascar is always weak.

If they needed to revamp the host line up, Matt Farah from The Smoking Tire and some other person, Adam Carolla, Dan Neil or some car guy that has car character.

Bender1

Banned
I actually have been very impressed by the second season. I think it has been greatly improved. I agree that Farrera might not be the best fit, but he has gotten much much better and short of farah or Carolla I wouldn't replace him.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I actually have been very impressed by the second season. I think it has been greatly improved. I agree that Farrera might not be the best fit, but he has gotten much much better and short of farah or Carolla I wouldn't replace him.
Why didn't they use Corolla anyway?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Clarkson unfortunately I am drawing a blank on atm though I know he loves to make fun of motorcyclists and their leather.
Clarkson loves:
Anything that handles well, drifts, accelerates like a rocket, is not American, and doesn't have lots of driver aides.

Clarkson hates:
Motorcycles, Porsches, ESP, muscle cars, wind tunnel design, and Mexico.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Last episode was actually good, made me chuckle on a few accounts. Probably one of their best ones period. Although some of the design of their cars was very close to the TP UK segment.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Last episode was actually good, made me chuckle on a few accounts. Probably one of their best ones period. Although some of the design of their cars was very close to the TP UK segment.

close?....

almost a damn near rip off, but i was funny....

i think Adam's was the only one that didn't rip anyone off from the UK's.

I enjoyed the minivan one more than last episode

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Just saw my first episode. It actually is pretty good. Not great, but for Americans who haven't seen the UK version it's entertaining. The only problem I have with the presenters is that they are acting like the UK one's way to much. If they had their own personas, I would appreciate it more.

hpowders

Ready to race!
Clarkson loves the VW GTI.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
TGUS sucks, TGUK i watched for 4 hours today and could have watched for longer if I didnt have to write this stupid paper. I heard that each episode of TGUK has an expendable budget (not including salaries or anything) of about $1m, hence why they can be so ridiculous and jump caravans and such. Also, every character in TGUK is a riot when they work together. In TGUS, Ferraro sucks, the big guy is boring, and Foust has as much personality as a used Qtip.