GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Today's T-shirt @ Blipshift

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well lets assign a variable to pedals, and one to paddles.

6mt would then be 3x=z
DSG would be 2x+2y=z

If we set z=1

x=1/3
then y=1/6

So the 6mt will have a score of 1. The DSG will have a score of 1.

They are equal :D:D

That is the trippiest piece of mathematics I've seen after partial differential equations and complex analysis.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Technically the DSG steering paddles are over the floor peddles

Indeed. The sister and clutch are wimpy on these economy cars. The clutch assembly and transmission on my old cars provably weighed more than the whole driveline on the GTI.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
The clutch assembly and transmission on my old cars provably weighed more than the whole driveline on the GTI.

More than likely...

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
4-door Americanized Rabbit. Westmoreland PA junk at its finest! Comes complete with flaccid suspension, velour everywhere, and that famous Westmoreland "build quality".

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I've bought three shirts from them...all in the same size and cut...and they all fit different. Not buying any more.

bicycle019

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought one of these today for my daughter. She's a little rabbit! haha. Also having been in the Mk1 game for 20 years I'm a sucker for anything related to them.

The illustration is definitely an early one based on front fenders, and side markers as Blade pointed out look German spec to me. There are some '80 Rabbits though that had the full non-notched front fenders with sealed square lights though. Rare combo.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I don't know what you're on about. From the side profile you can see it's a round headlight car, which was never built at Westmoreland and the long rectangular side markers were also never used at Westmoreland (worth noting front and rear were never both Amber, rears should be red).

Right you are, I should have looked closer for Westmoreland cues.

Wolfsburg Rabbits were only marginally better. Everybody was building junk back then, but VW was particularly adept at it.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
some of those old garage designs are killer.....hilarious

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
The wife actually ordered this one for me, instead of "don't you have too many t-shirts?"

Says the woman who takes up 3/4 of our walk in closet 🙄😂

Attachments

• IMG_20211005_165053.jpg
    IMG_20211005_165053.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 93