GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is why I hate teenagers

07vw

2007 jetta
Okay, so before you read anything, I'm a 16 year old teenager. But I'm way more mature than most of them. When I was driving my 2007 Honda Civic, someone on a school bus threw gum on my car. Well, today a bus pulls up next to me in my 2008 GTI (I'm in the turn lane to turn right) and some asshole on the bus decides to throw something metal onto my windshield. Luckily, it bounced off my windshield and didn't do any damage. But to top it off, this bastard decided to throw a bottle full of water at the pillar near the windshield/rear view mirror on the driver's side. It made me soooo mad. Luckily, there was no damage. I couldn't get the bus number before I made the turn. So this kid got away with it. But he wont next time. It just pisses me off because a girl in my class drives a 2007 Acura TL, and some kid threw an apple at it the other week.
:iono:
:evil:

Maximum6

FASTER
What I would do is find out who that kid is and put him on "THE LIST".

When he is older and gets a descent car that he loves , you would know what to do.

Once you've done your job, check him off the list and move on

Lolly Baggins

LOL JK!
Car(s)
08 Mk5 GTi - Candy W
F*ck the haters man. Back when I was driving my camry, I treated it as a Lambo (when you make payments on a car, it becomes a whole different animal) someone threw some bread at my car (Dont ask lol) I promptly walked out and grabbed my shovel from the back of my trunk and slammed it right across their windshield, shattered it. They had no insurance or anything so I just drove off.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
You have an 07 civic AND GTI AND a girl drives an 07 TL AND ur 16? where the fuck do you live, were you on my super sweet 16?

rabid_rabbit

Just a GTI lover...
Car(s)
MkV GTI DSG
Good idea Maximum6....luckily we don't have that problem here in Brunei cos it's easier to find people since the country is so small. But...in saying that, i've parked my car in some places and flund my car had been keyed. The other day someone opened there door against my front fender on the passenger side and dented it, didn't even notice till someone pointed it out. At least u guys can see the culprit...

I hate those bastards.

in some way, i feel ur pain....

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
ok i feel ya man. Dont hate me for saying this.

I remember when i was in like 4th grade. Me and my friends would save our apples after lunch for recess. We would then run to the near end of the school where a tall fence stood. On the other side was passing cars.

And yes, we would toss them apples like you'd never believe. When them apples hit, man did they leave a mark. Exploding on impact it was nuts. We would run after each toss and new if it hit by the screaching of the tires from hard braking.

I have such a vivid memory of this than almost anything in my childhood, but yeah now that i think about it was pretty fucked up.

SwissMkV

Ready to race!
I have no idea how you didn't go ape-shit on them.

I remember last summer (I was 20 back then), a group of 4 teenagers with their huge SUV (probably their mom's) were driving recklessly. I noticed them when at the stop light they were rocking the SUV from side to side from the inside of the car. I decided to watch out and drive a little further away. Once it was green, they cut me off and kept driving. I got super pissed but let it go until i saw them cut off two more cars and almost cause a huge wreck. I got even more pissed and decided they needed a lesson. I downshifted and start chasing them. They noticed my toyota matrix xrs coming after them so they cut into residential area thinking they would excape but i stayed on their tail. At the same time my friend decided to scare the shit out of them and decide to hang out of the window yelling that we are going to beat the crap out of them. They finally went back on a busy street and slowed down. (they had pulled their windows up and they seemed like that were scared shitless)

I hate bad drivers especially when they put my life in danger. When its a teenager that thinks he is better than every other driver out there, they need a reality check. I'm sorry to hear about all these situations and I hope it doesn't happen to anyone again.

Be Careful with "some" teenagers (Not those that are mature enough and actual value their own car)

omegach

Banned
You have an 07 civic AND GTI AND a girl drives an 07 TL AND ur 16? where the fuck do you live, were you on my super sweet 16?
you think that's bad, huh? go to this thread:

http://outie.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=10658

yes, some kid actually drove a bentley continental gt to school everyday. i didn't make the thread, but i went to the same school as the guy who posted it. graduated in '05. probably the richest public school on the east coast, lmao. people wouldn't look twice if you rolled by in a bimmer or a merc. btw, i drove a 94 chrysler concorde in highschool so don't give me too much shit.

Car(s)
07 TR GTI
I know how you feel man. I'm 17 and hate parking my car at school due to the assholes there. It's much better than walking though or taking the bus. 2 weeks after getting my GTI in september ppl drew penises on my windows with car markers, then they did it one month later than the next day after that. And for the past to days someone has been putting cindoms on my door handle. Its not stuff that damages my car but it pisses me off. Everyone knows i treat my car like a baby and they decide to do this. I go to a school where there Plenty of BMW's Audi's and other fine automobiles but the kids that drive them are so ungrateful to be driving these machines and me on the otherhand takes such care of my car. The ppl that do these things on my car dont seem to them while i am around, funny right. I cant wait till i catch these pricks.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
I know how you feel man. I'm 17 and hate parking my car at school due to the assholes there. It's much better than walking though or taking the bus. 2 weeks after getting my GTI in september ppl drew penises on my windows with car markers, then they did it one month later than the next day after that. And for the past to days someone has been putting cindoms on my door handle. Its not stuff that damages my car but it pisses me off. Everyone knows i treat my car like a baby and they decide to do this. I go to a school where there Plenty of BMW's Audi's and other fine automobiles but the kids that drive them are so ungrateful to be driving these machines and me on the otherhand takes such care of my car. The ppl that do these things on my car dont seem to them while i am around, funny right. I cant wait till i catch these pricks.
just leave a very angry note, it usually works