GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thefed anybody no what's up?

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
I was just looking through an old post about the ambient lighting and "theFed" had responded. That was long ago. Anybody know what's up?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Huh. Tried sending him a message and he's got them turned off.

Fed, blink twice if you're out there.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I know how to get him....Fed I was thinking of tuning my car, can I keep my warranty as well? [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

cb1111

Damn, I thought I had an email for him, but don't. Can one of the mods drop him an email to make sure all is OK?

If he doesn't want to share more, then that's OK, but a quick "yep, he's fine" would be nice.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Damn, I thought I had an email for him, but don't. Can one of the mods drop him an email to make sure all is OK?

If he doesn't want to share more, then that's OK, but a quick "yep, he's fine" would be nice.

lol, common decency on the internet? You ask too much

:D

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
From most of his posts I’d expect a permanent ban but whatever the reason I’m more than fine with him gone.

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
From most of his posts I’d expect a permanent ban but whatever the reason I’m more than fine with him gone.

Really? I never thought he was offensive. I mean if CB is still around then TheFed should definitely be in the clear lol.

No offense CB, I'm not bothered by your posts...

Edit: Damn... we all hit him at the same time

cb1111

I think lots of people would be fine with you gone.

That said, whenever you have a long time member who just goes away (not banned) without comment, then we should check up on them to make sure they're alright.

I'd even check up on you...