GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Happy new year everyone!

I’m still waiting to receive a package. I hope that doesn’t put me on the Wyld Stallyn list…

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Hey @krs , let me know if you don't get a package in the next two weeks and I will reach out to the company and find out what the deal is. I ordered it on the 3rd so if it's not at your place by the 1st then I'll just get a refund and purchase something else for you instead.
Just made it back home, nothing has been delivered that I didn’t order. I’d get your money back.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Just made it back home, nothing has been delivered that I didn’t order. I’d get your money back.
Bogus, thanks for letting me know. I'll find an alternative in the meantime and get your Secret Santa sent off.

Reactions: krs

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thanks @vwlotech for the shirt, stikarz and pez! The R specific shirt is sweet :)

20230125_172001.jpg

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
We did! It is something! My wife refers to it as "the rat poison" now and says she would rather chew the bark off a tree. My sister, who doesn't drink, feels it ruined a good portion of her Christmas day. Luckily for me, there is enough in the bottle for 3-4 more Christmases! It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
I received this before Christmas, and it's been hanging up for a while already...forget to post it! This is an awesome 18x26 by displate, which I've never heard of before. Honestly, makes the whole hanging process easy ( I rent a house, so anything where I dont have to drill/fill holes is perfect)
Thanks again to my secret santa!

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36