GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The guy who pissed off all the 5.0's in Texas

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

Mk7R Estate

Ready to race!
Yup, the godfather W has spoken... :eek:
Plz guys, cant we just drop this shit now. Even myself has been involved. But plz let him be and post what ever he wants. Maybe there will be some serious stuff sometimes. Maybe not.
Its his car and he can do whatever he wants with it. He can tell you that he made 2 runs around the moon proven by a dark video. Thats fine.
But from what I have seen from amongst many other trustworthy posters out there, theres not that big of a difference.
Real numbers...plz...

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Im sure at some point we will see some quarter mile times and some trap speeds.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
i've never met you nor anyone else on this thread, but i really want to smack you upside your head.

Anyone who calls me "Boi" ....I will call "fuckface"

And driving around without a hood IS retarded

So..........I don't have a clue why YOU have beef with me

BUT!...............

You can eat shit

Ok???

Double-U?

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Anyone who calls me "Boi" ....I will call "fuckface"

And driving around without a hood IS retarded

So..........I don't have a clue why YOU have beef with me

BUT!...............

You can eat shit

Ok???

Double-U?

Booiiiiiiiiiii

DC5 Redline

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Wolf I have an idea. If you ever get bored with the competition in your neck of the woods, you need to come up north. There are a few of us that will make your trip worthwhile – 2.0 liters against 2.0 liters. For me, I just have a fourteen year old piece of rice shit. Tell you what; to make it fair I’ll even leave the hood on my car. Just to entertain the rest of the forum, I’ll even volunteer to make a legible recording of the whole ordeal at the track and share it with everyone. Just saying from one car enthusiast to another.

Last edited:

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Hey Wolf I have an idea. If you ever get bored with the competition in your neck of the woods, you need to come up north. There are a few of us that will make your trip worthwhile – 2.0 liters against 2.0 liters. For me, I just have a fourteen year old piece of rice shit. Tell you what; to make it fair I’ll even leave the hood on my car. Just to entertain the rest of the forum, I’ll even volunteer to make a legible recording of the whole ordeal at the track and share it with everyone. Just saying from one car enthusiast to another.

They don't wanna drive 90 minutes each way to a drag strip... And rumor has it if you catch wolf clearly on camera he melts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC5 Redline

Passed Driver's Ed
Wolf, somewhere I read in the forum that you’re a Private 2nd Class in the Army. Just to show my respect towards our enlisted Soldiers if I lose I will pay for your trip gas.

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Wolf, somewhere I read in the forum that you’re a Private 2nd Class in the Army. Just to show my respect towards our enlisted Soldiers if I lose I will pay for your trip gas.

Almost....Air Force
Airman 1st class soon to be Senior Airman :p
Car is once again down.
Mostly body work but also SAI hose delete and carbon hood install.
Once the race coils make it here and I find some tires, its go time.
I simply dont want to waste my time driving to the 1/4 and running a few MPH slower and brake my heart just cause my shit sits 8 inches off the ground with no hood.
Not making up excuses look for yourself shit looks like an offroad conversion and anytime we take it north of 160 (a remote area far away from other motorists) it feels like its about to take off:

we wanna drop it to about 2 inches off the ground
I would not be surprised if running a hood and dropping that much of a significant amount of height gives me 2-4MPH higher trap speed on the 1/4
I am afraid to go to the 1/4 because with its current aerodynamics I would not see the trap I know deep inside its capable of.
I am afraid of having to go back a second time wasting my time and money and breaking my heart with a shit trap.
Anything under 118 would break my heart.

And yes you are not dreaming those are summers :p

Last edited:

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
Almost....Air Force
Airman 1st class soon to be Senior Airman :p
Car is once again down.
Mostly body work but also SAI hose delete and carbon hood install.
Once the race coils make it here and I find some tires, its go time.
I simply dont want to waste my time driving to the 1/4 and running a few MPH slower and brake my heart just cause my shit sits 8 inches off the ground with no hood.
Not making up excuses look for yourself shit looks like an offroad conversion and anytime we take it north of 160 (a remote area far away from other motorists) it feels like its about to take off:

we wanna drop it to about 2 inches off the ground
I would not be surprised if running a hood and dropping that much of a significant amount of height gives me 2-4MPH higher trap speed on the 1/4
I am afraid to go to the 1/4 because with its current aerodynamics I would not see the trap I know deep inside its capable of.
I am afraid of having to go back a second time wasting my time and money and breaking my heart with a shit trap.
Anything under 117 would break my heart.

And yes you are not dreaming those are summers :p

Well you've earned some respect from me for admitting the truth..

But my counter argument is you won't know what your car will do either way if you don't track it.. What happens when you finally get ur car together and then you track it and don't get the results you want?

Truth is its never a bad idea to see where you stand so you can see how much you will improve.. You know what I mean? So if you trap 117 in this current setup then you mod again and trap higher you get the satisfaction of knowing how much you car grew... I'm just saying.. Because saying you can now keep up with a stingray isn't quantitative and scientific enough.. You need raw data..

But again good on you for being honest with us and yourself about your own insecurities. It's quite refreshing!

Cheers!