GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The guy who pissed off all the 5.0's in Texas

Bluegolf1

Passed Driver's Ed
soo....long story short, WOLF pissed off A LOT of 5.0's here in north Texas and the ADMIN of a 10.000 member page himself called him out and this shit spread across dozens of forums lol so you got this wave of mustang owners saying wolf will get raped from a dig :D:D:D:D:D:D:D and I swear to god I thought that fool was gonna get fcked too from a dig but all of north texas went crazy when a stock turbo GTI just smoked 435HP of american muscle from a dig in seconds but here is the bummer IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC LMFAO!!!! BURRNN!!! I am talking about THOUSANDS!!! hahahahahah OMFG xD xD XD !!!! BOIIII he made it look standstill like dammnnnn hahahaha

Bluegolf1

Passed Driver's Ed
BRRUUHHHHHH!!!!
The drama HAHAHAHAHAH

xD xD xD :D :D :D :D

that red 5.0 dude has a modded 5.0 and is running him tomorrow night with supposedly a shit load of people going #grudgerace

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
lmfao the mustangs are just killing it lately!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya I saw he posted these last night. WOLFs name is synonymous with haters lol

I saw he got new rims too ;)

Bluegolf1

Passed Driver's Ed
bruhhh yall dont know how hype the pages are right now hahaha I will post screenshots of this hahaha some funny shit all of north texas knows about this now lol some comments say the mustang missed a gear! LOL!!!??? xD ITS FUCKING AUTOMATIC HAHAHAHAHAHA

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
Lol in for the drama

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
The best way for it to be prevent dispute is to run it the guy at a track to and get times. But I guess ppl will always call bs.

The other thing is don't hype it if you are gonna bail onthe race.. We a know what happend last time..

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
What am I missing here?

This isn't the first time a GTI beat a Mustang.

I beat some Nissan Z's and Mustangs in my MK6 when I had that car. And my car had a hood and doors and everything. (I also lost to some 20yr old motor-swapped Civics....and some old rusted out Deisel tuned 4x4 trucks)

What exactly is the big deal here??

And who the fuck drove their car into a crowd of people??

Little help here

Bluegolf1

Passed Driver's Ed
PENROSE we have seen GTIs keep up and even slightly pull stick 5.0's nobody including myself expected a Mk7 to rape a 435HP 2016 5.0 from a dig that was automatic

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
What am I missing here?

This isn't the first time a GTI beat a Mustang.

I beat some Nissan Z's and Mustangs in my MK6 when I had that car. And my car had a hood and doors and everything. (I also lost to some 20yr old motor-swapped Civics....and some old rusted out Deisel tuned 4x4 trucks)

What exactly is the big deal here??

And who the fuck drove their car into a crowd of people??

Little help here

The answer to the first question/second question is someone pissed someone else off on the internet.

The answer to your third question is mustang owners leaving car shows nationwide. Just do some google searches.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
LOL, ok, so this WOLF guy strips his car down, has mods(regardless of stock turbo), beats up on a stock 2016 Coyote and OP is practically having a seizure over it?

I'm with Penrose; confused.