GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
decent, saab should be most of the way done by this weekend if everything goes well. Work is going to be super slow today since I got all of my work done last week. Need something to look at online or ideas for more parts to research/develop

Wanna look up baffled oil pans for the FRS? I'm gonna put one on my new motor.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I found out from OT before FB

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417706647.968163.jpg

Subie2013

Humble yourself
running as planned or finished? The cooling system should be done by next week im hoping and the prettying up of the alternator/idler wont be for another couple weeks after that. Best quote i've gotten so far to triple plate the alternator housing is $160 which I dont have ATM
I meant like aux fuel pump. But sounds good. Car truly is one of a kind.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Well you don't know a lot of things, you'd be surprised how high the shit piles up our here.

Hahaha ew

This fucking guy comes out of hibernation. Fuh.

Jesus not everyone jump up all at once, I'll volunteer as tribute just this time...

Jesus another fucking Jew. That is insane.

Hahahaha :lol:

I've been looking at STI's for the last couple of weeks. If I had a garage I would have probably bought one by now.

When are you thinking about having the GTI up and running the way you planned?

Whoa, happy birthday max!! I didn't see it on FB. -_-
Thanks!
Also happy birthday max!
Thanks bud!
I found out from OT before FB

View attachment 95018
:lol:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I meant like aux fuel pump. But sounds good. Car truly is one of a kind.

Oh, that stuff is going to take a while. The surge tank I want is 500, need another Bosch 044 @ ~200, all new lines, another regulator, another aux rail + anodizing costs. When I get a spare grand im going to finish it but ive been focusing on the little coolant system revamp stuff because its cheap and im broke :bellyroll:

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I'm not sure, but I know it's not going to hurt anything to add one while the new motor is out of the car. It's one of the things I can do and stay in class.

have you read the thread from evasive over on penismobile boards and their trials and tribulations with oil pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.