GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
:mad:

BTW picture on the right is the export of the picture on the left, same image with no extra editing done to it, it's so frustrating to have to swing the editing wildly one way just so it looks okay when it's exported .:mad:
Yeaaaaaaaah, not a fan. I like the OEM look. is your car black or blue Max. Some reason I thought it was blue?
Mine is Black Metallic.
If I were to get a BRZ, it would have to be blue. :wub:
I wish mine was WRB, but I got a killer deal on this one, couldn't pass it up.

If I were to get a penismobile it would probably also be a dark blue BRZ (if thats even possible). Would actually kinda like to buy one. Prices are sure right on them.
Awesome car for sure, I'd love to actually start modding it once the GTI is done. The car I just posed a few pics up is the dark blue, but I think it's been discontinued though, darker than the typical STI Blue (that's WRB)
OT Penismobile club!

This. :wub:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Seriously? Congrats!

Rocket Bunny kit, do it!

Thanks man!

I'm thinking about buying this one...any thoughts?

http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sa...rds=6&firstRecord=1&zip=22407&searchType=used

that will still leave me with about $4000 left over from my insurance money..I really want it in the deep blue, but I made the mistake of buying a red MKV, so I couldn't enjoy things like crazy wheel colors with my MKV....Now, that being said, the BRZ is one of VERY few cars that I think looks great stock....have you guys come across anyone doing different colored wheels on these cars? I like black/silver/white because of how versatile they are, but I can't decide if I should get the color I REALLY want, and sacrifice some areas of customizability, or get a more universal color....

Also, haven't looked at the Rocket Bunny kit yet...first thing I'll be doing is boosting it....immediately....

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
don't rocket bunny it, it will just make you a ***got that cares more about the 10k you sunk into paint and bodywork than actually driving the car.

I clear 255 with a terrible offset and no real effort. 265/75 is doable on stock fenders.

imo 18k is high for a salvage. but i usually consider a salvage to be worth 1/2 to 2/3 full value depending on how much you want the car.

first thing to do is tires, then enjoying it, then maybe boost. i've had an sc kit (kraftwerks) the last 14k or so miles. Its been great.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
don't rocket bunny it, it will just make you a ***got that cares more about the 10k you sunk into paint and bodywork than actually driving the car.

I clear 255 with a terrible offset and no real effort. 265/75 is doable on stock fenders.

imo 18k is high for a salvage. but i usually consider a salvage to be worth 1/2 to 2/3 full value depending on how much you want the car.

first thing to do is tires, then enjoying it, then maybe boost. i've had an sc kit (kraftwerks) the last 14k or so miles. Its been great.
I honestly think the rocket bunny is a little played, from my research...

as far as tires, why is that an immediate? and boosting is an absolute must for me...I needz mah speed....I don't plan on tracking it, and it will be my daily, as was my VW, But going from 320+ to less than 175 will be hard on my enjoyment factor....

Why did you go SC over snail?

EDIT: Didn't notice it was a salvage (on mobile) how's this one?

http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sa...rds=6&firstRecord=1&zip=22407&searchType=used

Or this one?

EDIT (Again) What forum are you guys on for your Toybarus? The FT-86?

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
ft86club is the main forum for the penismobile,

the car is meant for corners not power, stock tires are low rolling resistance and slick, grippy tires transform the car,

went sc because i've had several turbos but never an sced car, that and it was the better choice for track use.

i'm around 260-70whp with headroom for more, and it's pretty much just right for making the car fun as balls all the time, that said if your roads have corners the car wasn't exactly dull to begin with.

if your roads don't turn though there are better choices out there,

both of those cars are automatics.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Super is the way to go on the FRZ. Don't bother with turbo.

Other than having no power it's an epic car. Why do you think so many of us just happened to wind up with one?? Other than we're all gay for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Also picked up busted iPhone. 5s off CL that the idiot didn't know was still under 1year iCare and got a brand new phone for it at the apple store just now Score !!! I'm not using an iPhone 4 anymore. Yay!

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
ft86club is the main forum for the penismobile,

the car is meant for corners not power, stock tires are low rolling resistance and slick, grippy tires transform the car,

went sc because i've had several turbos but never an sced car, that and it was the better choice for track use.

i'm around 260-70whp with headroom for more, and it's pretty much just right for making the car fun as balls all the time, that said if your roads have corners the car wasn't exactly dull to begin with.

if your roads don't turn though there are better choices out there,

both of those cars are automatics.

I'm on that forum now...what's your guys' usernames over there?

Talk about the SC kit? Pros? Cons? What do you love/hate? Cost, and did you install it yourself? 270 is definitely do-able, plus it RWD, which makes it more exciting... I do have some turns here in the mountains, that I don't necessarily drive through "regularly", but I make it out there for joy rides a couple times a month...I guess I need to just test drive one and see for sure how it feels...

Haha I give up...I'm way too tired to be looking at cars apparently...I guess I was mainly talking about the pricing, not necessarily those exact cars. Those specific cars are over 1500 miles away from me....fuck that noise.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Also picked up busted iPhone. 5s off CL that the idiot didn't know was still under 1year iCare and got a brand new phone for it at the apple store just now Score !!! I'm not using an iPhone 4 anymore. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.