Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Pros: dat whine
Cons: gf complaining about dat whine
Price: $4300 for full kit (back when vendors were quoting 5k on the same one and when people heard my price the vendor I purchased from wouldn't match because they had screwed up... now its $4300 street price)
Installed: @home alone, took about a day, mostly because i was retarded with the bumper which isn't a fault of the kit
yeah, I've never had an SC'd car...maybe I'll try that...Price seems right. how much torque does that put you at? And does it come on quicker than a turbo (by principle?) I found a good price for a stage three snail kit for $3700 with less than 10k on it...so I may pull the trigger on that. I get my insurance check next week, so I'll have to decide what car I want...definitely leaning towards a BRZ in either white or deep blue...
Definitely test drive one. Car isn't fast, but I'm okay with it for now.
I'm going to test drive one tomorrow!
My username on FT86Club is Lawn_Mower btw.

I have the same user name. I'm also not going FI but this winter I think I'll so full bolt on's and get a pro tune

I'm on there now...username Shadow_

Can you give me a reader's digest of tunes? I can't find anything definitive...

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Ecutek is the best and expensive

Open flash tablet is good and midrange price

Open source (ecuflash/romraider) is freeish and good.

Disregard unichip and brzedit

It's telling me I don't have permission to view the page...But I'll do some research on those, thanks for the direction! One more thing....the bolstering looks really pronounced...I'm not a small guy, at 6', 240-250 pounds...how do you guys fit in yours? (Just wanting to know so I don't look retarded at my test drive tomorrow...)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I let my inner ricer out last night.... and I like the results.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Go on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tow hooks

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.