GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Fed's Thread

Golf R1

Ready to race!
I think it's about time someone acknowledge our resident security guard. The Fed fires off thread topics more often than my DSG changes gears and while many topics are interesting others seem more fit for the barber shop. I've come to enjoy learning what's on his mind as he peppers us with his every R related thought (well, you know what I mean). In the spirit of lightening things up a bit I thought I'd dedicate a thread to mocking the Fed. So please join in with a Fed thread of your own. I'll lead it off with......

"Anybody else notice how the wheels move when you put the car in gear?"

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Lol. I do enjoy some good spirited fun. I just realized my windows go down when I press the button. I liked it so much I did it twice now. Pure excitement!

APR1

Ready to race!
did you guys know that when you turn the key, the car turns on

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Oh look a squirrel......

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Haha, something tells my that while most would be upset at this sort of thread about them, I feel The Fed will get a kick out of this.

Also, "Get off my lawn!" :p

sabo

Ready to race!
If you "read" my "post" then you would know that when I said "troll", I meant "little hairy man with a club" not some person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

so it was really a compliment of your stature and low center of gravity, you troll

My dog doesn't like riding in my R. But he also doesn't like riding in my wife's Forester. We had a rental minivan. He did not like riding in that.

Is there a mod that will make my dog like my R? Will it affect the warranty? Or do I just need to upgrade my dog?

Also, I don't have a dog. Or do I?