GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***The deal is back! Unitronic Intercooler at $599!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
About to pull the trigger on this. Is there any additional hardware that I need to purchase in order to install this successfully or is everything that I need included?

It includes the hardware that you'll need for install.

Everything should be included. I don't think Uni supplies silicone hoses so you might consider upgrading those now or in the future

We couldn't justify raising the price to include silicone hoses with our kit, since we didn't observe any performance benefits adding silicone hoses.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I agree, most don't need them unless they have high mileage on their rubber ones or are experiencing collapsing :)

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Sorry guys going to have to move this to vendor classifieds. I know a user posted this but anything linked to a specific sale has to be in classifieds because there is no way for me to know if said user is affiliated with said company.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Sorry guys going to have to move this to vendor classifieds. I know a user posted this but anything linked to a specific sale has to be in classifieds because there is no way for me to know if said user is affiliated with said company.

One simple look at the OP's post history and avatar would be good indications for you that he's not affiliated with Unitronic....but as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.