GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I agree with that, open borders solve a lot of global issues that racist boomers think are problems when they really aren't.
Leave your car unlocked and front door open on your house all day. Then let's talk about open borders. SMH

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

How do you guys both reconcile constantly hating on zrickety for not caring about old people dying of covid while simultaneously hating on boomers in general and kind just wanting them to die off? lmao

i think there's too many damn people in the world. Too many kids, too many adults, too many old people! The old people gotta go! ;)
Don't worry the new COVID vaccine will kill 70% of people so you'll get your wish.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So you're saying it's a coup? Interesting.

He’s making all the sounds of trying to get one running. Problem is with the US, the military does not have allegiance to him, rather the paper he’s shitting on.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
They still fall under the UCMJ and this sounds like sedition to me. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are they still on the rolls? I figured both would have resigned by now.

Flynn can’t hold a clearance anymore, poor felon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He’s making all the sounds of trying to get one running. Problem is with the US, the military does not have allegiance to him, rather the paper he’s shitting on.
Believe me, I'm glad the military is looking out for the country rather than WHOEVER is president.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
off topic I just had the last of my Tday leftovers....the one bright spot in a day that has been filled with crap

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are they still on the rolls? I figured both would have resigned by now.

Flynn can’t hold a clearance anymore, poor felon.

You can be called back on active duty to be charged and prosecuted.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Believe me, I'm glad the military is looking out for the country rather than WHOEVER is president.

I don’t think he quite understands how it works, nor the limits of his ability to wield any real military power.

I’m sure it doesn’t help that he has Flynn and McInerney talking crazy in his ear about martial law and re-elections.

He’s doing more to disrupt our republic than anyone in its history.

If Flynn and McInerney are still subject to UCMJ, I hope the pentagon finally puts a cork in both.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Leave your car unlocked and front door open on your house all day. Then let's talk about open borders. SMH

Wait, so people from other countries are criminals? The data shows immigrants commit less crimes that natural born citizens.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You can be called back on active duty to be charged and prosecuted.

In my understanding if the crimes were committed after their commissions resigned, they are just a civilian like you and me.

Is there a point when an officer is never fully dropped from the rolls?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
With all the talk about fraud that happens around here, I would like to point out that the post\page count on this thread is highly artificially inflated due to some of you posting 3, 4, 5+ responses in a row because you can't figure out how the multi-quote feature works.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
With all the talk about fraud that happens around here, I would like to point out that the post\page count on this thread is highly artificially inflated due to some of you posting 3, 4, 5+ responses in a row because you can't figure out how the multi-quote feature works.
Taking pages from the almighty @Gunkata book of secrets 😂😂😂😂😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Sounds like someone is envious of our size 🤭