GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Well we already have LEGAL immigrants that become citizens, like Antonio Sabàto Jr. We took in 1.18 million LEGAL immigrants in 2016. So how do we not have open borders? Please enlighten me, Jay.
Then I can sit on the pot and laugh shit myself into oblivion.
Jesus christ you're dense

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
i had just checked my inbox and replied to your unread message from september lmao. but you do you, big guy

using the term "man up" to show up in an internet thread...shows how low your standard of being a man is 😂

Now, that we are all up to date.

You are questioning my manhood because, what is it exactly. Oh yes, I mocked living in Vegas and you flew off the deep end. Then you started this hit and run method of trying to elicit an emotional response by talking shit about A city I don’t live in.

Bro, you are pathetic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jesus christ you're dense
Well if you don't want them to just walk into your house, what's the difference? I googled open border policy to make sure we're talking about the same thing.
s-l400.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
He’s busy digging through 700 pages of nonsense to figure out that his baseless inferences were sadly off their mark. o_O

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now, that we are all up to date.

You are questioning my manhood because, what is it exactly. Oh yes, I mocked living in Vegas and you flew off the deep end. Then you started this hit and run method of trying to elicit an emotional response by talking shit about A city I don’t live in.

Bro, you are pathetic.
Take it outside.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Well if you don't want them to just walk into your house, what's the difference? I googled open border policy to make sure we're talking about the same thing.View attachment 194928
I dont even know where to start. Open boarders meaning it should be damn next to impossible to come into the country legally. There was a youtube video of trump supporters taking the test and just about every one of them failed it. You'd be in that camp too. Pretty big stretch of inviting strangers into a person's home.

Are you high? If so it's cool, but please share with the rest of us at least

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i like turtles

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
kind of related, i learned the other day there is some old song called 'secret agent man' - always thought it sounded like 'secret asian man'

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I dont even know where to start. Open boarders meaning it should be damn next to impossible to come into the country legally. There was a youtube video of trump supporters taking the test and just about every one of them failed it. You'd be in that camp too. Pretty big stretch of inviting strangers into a person's home.

Are you high? If so it's cool, but please share with the rest of us at least
The immigration exam? Yeah that’s not an easy test. I’d say it’s about 10th grade level history. I remember folks crunching and studying for months for the test. Some of these folks couldn’t even speak English.

a bunch of Americans would definitely fail the test for sure. Imagine if we held everyone to the same standard. LOL.

that immigration test is bullshit