GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
It's more likely States will develop phone apps or something similar that provide a verified way of allowing customers to show they are mask exempt without carrying and showing medical records.

"Welcome to Applebee's! Would you like to be seated in the vaxxing or non-vaxxing section?"
Same thing as asking to see the card.

I've gone to some restaurants, most are ok. Wear a mask until you're seated then take it off. One place I went to was ridiculous, while eating they wanted us to put the mask on when the waiter walks past. Mid bite whatever. Fuck that. I was rude af and have never in my life left $0 tip before that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I've gone to some restaurants, most are ok. Wear a mask until you're seated then take it off. One place I went to was ridiculous, while eating they wanted us to put the mask on when the waiter walks past. Mid bite whatever. Fuck that. I was rude af and have never in my life left $0 tip before that.
That place will go out of business soon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Unverified claims by people like you. Yawn.
GTIfan again- 'Wheel out the bodies so I can see 'em.'

People 'like me' have absolutely ZERO to gain by sharing this very real information.
Big Pharma and the .gov on the other hand, EVERYTHING to gain.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTIfan again- 'Wheel out the bodies so I can see 'em.'

People 'like me' have absolutely ZERO to gain by sharing this very real information.
Big Pharma and the .gov on the other hand, EVERYTHING to gain.

No doubt you're stupid and act against all reason.

At least 10 times it's been proven to you that VAERS are not actual records of deaths or incidents, because anyone can create a report. Until they are investigated, they are just a way to spot a trend and focus investigation. You and your buddy's flooding the system with fake incidents is dangerous and could lead to real issues being missed.

You're a threat to society. I only hope you're treated that way some day.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CDC changing case criteria to artificially boost efficacy of vaccines. They wouldn't manipulate numbers, would they?

Person A has not been vaccinated. They test positive for Covid using a PCR test at 40 cycles and, despite having no symptoms, they are officially a “covid case”.
Person B has been vaccinated. They test positive at 28 cycles, and spend six weeks bedridden with a high fever. Because they never went into a hospital and didn’t die they are NOT a Covid case.
Person C, who was also vaccinated, did die. After weeks in hospital with a high fever and respiratory problems. Only their positive PCR test was 29 cycles, so they’re not officially a Covid case either.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/18...lating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/
View attachment 214220

Off-guardian. That's a new one. That's a whole lot of crazy.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I logged back in here to say. You're craaaaaaazy man :ROFLMAO: Go back to your bomb shelter bro!

It's very sad that people like you just mindlessly ingest and regurgitate what your Facebook groups and e-mail chains force-feed you without any critical thinking. Sheep much? Typical guy preaching that we shouldn't be "living in fear" of COVID while simultaneously letting his thoughts be dictated by irrational fear from these groups. And I'm a conservative, for the record. You have no valid sources to back up your claims, just make-believe or misused data. According to VAERS someone also turned into the Incredible Hulk after getting vaccinated. Anyone reading should disregard this troll.

For the record, I absolutely believe that there is a hill worth dying on for our liberty in this country (USMC vet here), but a genuine, bona-fide, world-wide pandemic that killed 400k people in a single year from its inception in the USA alone is not one of them. 16% spike in death rate 2020. Normally it's a 1% change. That's the worst since WWI and the flu pandemic, and that's a number you can't fudge.

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

Lol..I went inside a restaurant and there's like 5 people parked outside locked in their cars waiting for food. Still afraid of air apparently.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lol..I went inside a restaurant and there's like 5 people parked outside locked in their cars waiting for food. Still afraid of air apparently.

No, they're afraid of you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You didn't find any deaths. You found unverified entries in VAERS. Nothing more.

Clinical trials are heavily regulated.

You're a pathological liar.

Don't forget unverified Twitter posts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
thx. I did spend a bit of time looking but don't believe the numbers I was seeing. I kept getting 40 dead in what I believe is FL I found the web site not easy to use but #okboomer

One thing I will agree with you on is under reporting. BUT, that is for minor symptoms. I know many won't bother logging in for arm ache. I tend to doubt there are any deaths that haven't received due notice from the legit media. Yeah I am aware of how little $ is in journalism and how few people really do it. It's kinda sad.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI