GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are no credible news sources anymore. They all spin it.
Not true. AP, Reuters, NPR are all objectively very accurate and go out of their way to avoid bias.

CNN is sensationalist, but fairly accurate most of the time.

Fox and MSNBC are pure political entertainment.

I know you believe your false equivalency though, keep reading your church news page like it's a real source.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1617135461527.png

Zrick and Jim in a nutshell

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Who would have thought that paying people more is important. But don't mind the obvious -- blacks should keep fighting whites, the right should keep fighting the left, boys that think they are girls should keep fighting boys that think they are boys, etc. All this while the fucks of all colors upstairs are shafting all of you.

https://www-businessinsider-com.cdn...-more-employee-wellbeing-mental-health-2021-3

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1617136504925.png

Why does Ted Cruz look so fucking punchable. He just looks like he could take a fist to the face. His bitch ass needs to go back to cancun or something. Texas deserves better

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
View attachment 208461
Why does Ted Cruz look so fucking punchable. He just looks like he could take a fist to the face. His bitch ass needs to go back to cancun or something. Texas deserves better

Why does he look like he's cosplaying Fidel Castro?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not true. AP, Reuters, NPR are all objectively very accurate and go out of their way to avoid bias.

CNN is sensationalist, but fairly accurate most of the time.

Fox and MSNBC are pure political entertainment.

I know you believe your false equivalency though, keep reading your church news page like it's a real source.

I get my news from Twitter, the only reliable, accurate, and unbiased place.