GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Wow man if this is legit. It’s interesting data. A lot of folks would say they weren’t surprised though. Understandably, kinda.
It is a legitimate study in a respected journal. It seems to have been supported by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative - so Facebook - but - quite frankly, nearly every study is biased or it would have never taken place.

Every study starts out with a premise "I wonder if it is true that...." - "let me start a study on that". If the results don't pan out, the the study may just die a quiet death.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure what you think we should discuss?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Keehs seems to have figured it out, and if he did..... :p
I understand it, I just don't know exactly what you want to discuss. Was this surprising to you or something?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Of course not, but the differences between medical and civilian did a bit. I would have expected the medical side to be more closely aligned.
You give people too much credit. Half of hospital staff have minimal or very focused medical education. It would be more interesting to see the difference between physicians, mid levels, BSN and above, with ASN, LPN's, PCT's, MA's and other techicines,, transporters, etc....

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
vaccine.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You give people too much credit. Half of hospital staff have minimal or very focused medical education.
On this we agree.
Fake wrestling is more real than medical 'training.'
Thanks for playing.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Instant kick to the face. He needs to be kicked in the face
I'd settle for him getting a kick in the dick daily and an upper decker in every toilet he owns for the remainder of his life.

An upper decker, for those not in the know, is when someone takes a dump in the water reservoir for a toilet

Edited because typo