GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
By third party, you mean Trump's goons.
Once again, not what I said. But since you brought it up, Biden goons perpetrated the 'largest voter fraud in history.' Admission by Biden before the election.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Once again, not what I said. But since you brought it up, Biden goons perpetrated the 'largest voter fraud in history.' Admission by Biden before the election.

Since you brought it up, Trump is a obvious con man and you're a booger eating moron.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I googled "is Jesus real" and found a picture of him. Irrefutable proof. Checkmate libruls. You sheeple need to research on Google.

FB_IMG_1607877950793.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This is no different than what the mainstream news does. They cherry pick the negative, I cherry pick the positive.
Anecdotal evidence is still evidence.
Sure, plenty of media sources sensationalize, but this is not what scientific organizations do when they publish numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607879112245.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
No, not like this whole thread.

The sources from which some people pull information are obviously much more reliable than other people's sources.

Sources from the alternate reality paint a completely different picture than those from the real world.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
CNN doesn't fact check their 'sources' and yet they have all the credibility. I am simply sharing the news, I don't invent it. No one ever said, here is Zrick the fact checker. Here are some more pics from 'credible' sources.
NPR
View attachment 196059

NBC- edit this pic was too large. Here is another
View attachment 196062

You are not sharing the news. You are literally “sharing” a picture from an anti-gun march from 2018, and trying to pass it off as “evidence” that Trump has enough supporters to fill a crowd that large. He did not.

The march yesterday was smaller than that “million MAGA March a couple weeks ago, both of which combined were still pathetically smaller than what you are trying to pass off.

I am not denying that there wasn’t a silly MAGA protest yesterday. I am calling out your sad attempt to appeal to bandwagon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are not sharing the news. You are literally “sharing” a picture from an anti-gun march from 2018, and trying to pass it off as “evidence” that Trump has enough supporters to fill a crowd that large. He did not.

The march yesterday was smaller than that “million MAGA March a couple weeks ago, both of which combined were still pathetically smaller than what you are trying to pass off.

I am not denying that there wasn’t a silly MAGA protest yesterday. I am calling out your sad attempt to appeal to bandwagon.
Media reports of 'thousands.' I am clearly not appealing to anyone in here, except Kevin.
Even a Trump loss brings more supporters than a Biden victory...wonder why that is???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Uncoroberated anecdotes aren't reliable evidence. They are literally just stories.

This is more commonly known as heresay.
Agree to disagree. These 'stories' are *corroborated* by multiple people.
1 witness is enough to convict in court, if the jury believes the testimony.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607883685348.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607884060946.png