GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I got excited for a second, thought we started discussing something important, like spring rates.
I have dcc. I can just dial in tighter dampening. But in my wife’s GLI (she doesn’t have dcc) I’d like to see the front spring left alone while I feel the rears need to be a good bit stiffer

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
13kg/mm plus bags

That's reasonable.
I have dcc. I can just dial in tighter dampening. But in my wife’s GLI (she doesn’t have dcc) I’d like to see the front spring left alone while I feel the rears need to be a good bit stiffer

Yep, that's what the autocross and track community have concluded too. 8k front/12k rear appears to be what the fast setup is.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's reasonable.

Yep, that's what the autocross and track community have concluded too. 8k front/12k rear appears to be what the fast setup is.

Constant load is about 600lb with bumper, fridge, hi-lift, and camper. Camping gear adds more hence the bags.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
IMG_2933.jpg

cb1111

Biden is pivoting now...says masks and vaccine WON'T be mandatory.
Must be the boot on his ankle.
OK everybody, close your eyes and imagine the scenario:
Biden steps out of the shower, the little pup (a 80lb GSD) drops a ball in front of him, so he starts chasing the pup down an alley and pulling the dogs tail, stark naked and trips on a rug.