GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There are votes about 2 cent tax increases, and other mundane government functions. I do vote and see these kind of stupid questions on the ballot.
FWIW, I have written my 'representatives' in the past. I think we can agree that most of these guys are corrupt idiots, and they will send you a generic response that says they're going to what they want to do. Your opinion be damned.
Then you have the questionable electronic voting that is anything but transparent.
We do not have representation, it's all a lie.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about the 5 US Army soldiers killed in Frankfurt, Germany raiding a CIA server farm there???

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yes, it was 4 years ago and I've made lifestyle changes since. Dr. Susan Humphries will testify that many lose kidney function from the flu shot. That is basically what happened to me and started a 3 year rollercoaster of seeing medical 'experts' whose opinions varied and chemotherapy that did just as much harm as good. It's sad what passes for 'modern medicine.' It's barbaric.

You mean the Nephrologist turned Homeopathic “doctor?” Her articles and theories have been repeatedly and regularly debunked.

Why are all your sources of warped data fringe/cult bullshit? Here’s something that might help... stop seeking the answers you want to hear, and ignoring those you don’t. People may start to respect your opinions.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are votes about 2 cent tax increases, and other mundane government functions. I do vote and see these kind of stupid questions on the ballot.
FWIW, I have written my 'representatives' in the past. I think we can agree that most of these guys are corrupt idiots, and they will send you a generic response that says they're going to what they want to do. Your opinion be damned.
Then you have the questionable electronic voting that is anything but transparent.
We do not have representation, it's all a lie.

Public health emergencies and 1/2 cent taxes are now being compared? You're a mental midget.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How about the 5 US Army soldiers killed in Frankfurt, Germany raiding a CIA server farm there???

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Holy fucking tap dancing Christ, you actually believe this horseshit? Now it’s a CIA run server, in Germany, with contractors flown in from Afghanistan, to defend? Then Delta lost 5 trying to seize it?

And who’s the source?!? None other than the whack job McInerney.

holy shit, now that I think about it... I bet this fucking joke is the Q himself. It fits perfectly.

This pretty much confirms it, you are mentally handicapped.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Holy fucking tap dancing Christ, you actually believe this horseshit? Now it’s a CIA run server, in Germany, with contractors flown in from Afghanistan, to defend? Then Delta lost 5 trying to seize it?

holy shit, now that I think about it... I bet this fucking joke is the Q himself. It fits perfectly.

This pretty much confirms it, you are mentally handicapped.

Yep, the first ridiculous version didn't gain traction, so they upped the wow factor and fed into militia paranoia and fan fiction with an outlandish story.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Usually when any special unit has fatalities, it's a huge deal. Those Soldiers require tremendous amounts of training and funding, this would've made national news if it were legit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok, so a General is not a legitimate source for you?? Is everyone sharing information you can't find on CNN a whack job? GTFOH

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Usually when any special unit has fatalities, it's a huge deal. Those Soldiers require tremendous amounts of training and funding, this would've made national news if it were legit.
The national news is a coverup machine for the Democrats, in case you haven't noticed. Complicit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You mean the Nephrologist turned Homeopathic “doctor?” Her articles and theories have been repeatedly and regularly debunked.

Why are all your sources of warped data fringe/cult bullshit? Here’s something that might help... stop seeking the answers you want to hear, and ignoring those you don’t. People may start to respect your opinions.
Everyone that goes against the narrative is debunked and defamed. If they are not killed for being a whistleblower. This is common practice, c'mon man!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
In the beginning, there was etiquette.
Then, God created mods.
Etiquette went out the window when you spammed the forum with your anti abortion bullshit and created this thread. I said fuck it, let everyone kill eachother In here.
I could whoop Jay anyways, he’s an old man and has slow reactions lol. And you’d still be back at the start point working on your timing chain by the time I hit the halfway point
Wow wow wow wut?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dr. Simone Gold-
"US Senate: There were fraudulent papers, published by individuals interested in doing evil to the world with respect to HCQ. The NEJM & Lancet acknowledged they were fraudulent papers, to scare people. This is people in my field, in academic medicine, committing academic fraud."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Etiquette went out the window when you spammed the forum with your anti abortion bullshit and created this thread. I said fuck it, let everyone kill eachother In here.

Wow wow wow wut?
I respect your stance Jay.
If we are going to be up in arms about some seniors dying from the uncommon cold, the case should be made for vulnerable humans in the womb.

Last edited:

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt