GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I saw mention of Thanksgiving food and had to skip some pages.
My fave side is my sister's mashed potatoes and gravy, best ever.
I smoke a turkey on the big green egg we got as a wedding present 10 years ago. I brine it the night before and smoke it for 3 hours. Delicious!! Guy from church says he doesn't like turkey but he couldn't get enough of it. You could put an old shoe on that green egg and it would taste like a pork chop.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Basically only Rickety could do a worse job since he's against vaccines as well.
*Mos Def voice*
I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I saw mention of Thanksgiving food and had to skip some pages.
My fave side is my sister's mashed potatoes and gravy, best ever.
I smoke a turkey on the big green egg we got as a wedding present 10 years ago. I brine it the night before and smoke it for 3 hours. Delicious!! Guy from church says he doesn't like turkey but he couldn't get enough of it. You could put an old shoe on that green egg and it would taste like a pork chop.
I’ve never been able to make a perfect gravy. I just go with some prepackaged stuff myself

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I’ve never been able to make a perfect gravy. I just go with some prepackaged stuff myself
Try this recipe, it is much better than the packaged mix and nearly just as easy to make.
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp onion powder
4 cups low sodium chicken stock
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning.
Melt butter on medium low heat then add the flour and onion powder to make a roux. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Cook the roux until it starts to turn a light brown color, about 5- 10 minutes.
Then gradually stir in the stock again stirring constantly until it come to a light boil. Add the pepper and poultry seasoning and reduce heat to low and cook until it reaches the thickness you like .

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Try this recipe, it is much better than the packaged mix and nearly just as easy to make.
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp onion powder
4 cups low sodium chicken stock
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning.
Melt butter on medium low heat then add the flour and onion powder to make a roux. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Cook the roux until it starts to turn a light brown color, about 5- 10 minutes.
Then gradually stir in the stock again stirring constantly until it come to a light boil. Add the pepper and poultry seasoning and reduce heat to low and cook until it reaches the thickness you like .
Omfg I can’t do a roux dude. I’ve ruined so many. I can go as far as blonde. Would that be ok?