GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I’ve never understood the desire to go excessively hot, excessively hoppy, or really anything in that much excess. I feel you start to remove the pleasure of food and drink when you go balls deep into proving something.

What is the drive?
It's not proving anything, it just adds adventure to the food. The endorphin rush is fun as well. Think of it like driving fast...after going 145, dropping back to 80 makes you feel like you're standing still...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I think we can all agree that #hipsterlivesdontmatter.

as for spicy, I’ve been enjoyingmy morning espresso with a little sugar, cinnamon, and cheyenne
Sounds similar to a Mexican mocha, I like it. I'm not much for sweets, but a local place near my old house made dark chocolate habanero sea salt caramels that were outstanding. Something about bitter/spicy/sweet together just works.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
1606229004492.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Wheres hungry4hops when you need him!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Fuck i hope im not a hipster.

Alternative worldviews
Prefer old music and underground stuff
I have worn khakis with plaid
I like beanies

But im not a snowlfake

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Tree House, Trillium, Other Half, Bissel Brothers, Hill Farmstead, Vitamin Sea, Three Chiefs, Tired Hands, Monkish, River Roost, Goodfire, Aslin, Outer Range, Hudson Valley, Foley Brothers, Burlington Beer Company, J. Wakefield, Parish, The Veil, Toppling Goliath, Finback, Cerebral.

Not in any super specific order and certainly not all inclusive but those are some breweries from all around the country that if you've never heard of them or never tried their beer you've probably never even tried a good IPA or craft brew...

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Fuck i hope im not a hipster.

Alternative worldviews
Prefer old music and underground stuff
I have worn khakis with plaid
I like beanies

But im not a snowlfake
Proclaiming you're not a snowflake is the most snowflake thing you've ever said

:wub:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Can I vent about how fucking stupid people are on the facebook marketplace for a second?

I only use FB for this really.

Whenever i list pretty much anything, i either get:

1-2 serious buyers and it sells quick

~or...~

up to a few DOZEN people who say:
* Is this still available? * (stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
me: *yes
them* ______________________________________

WTF IS THIS? Do people have some random sick fetish of either just knowing that a random artifact on the marketplace is, indeed, still for sale? Or do they get off on knowing that they gave someone's meat one stroke and then left them with blue balls?? It is absolutely infuriating.

Even worse, this also happens:
* Is this still available? * (again, stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
them* will you accept $1/2 the price you listed for
me: counter offer to something that isn't as humiliating to accept
them: _____________________________

Or, EVEN This:
* Is this still available? * (again, stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
them* will you accept a mediocre offer like 75% asking price?
me: YES I WILL ACCEPT! How would you like to proceed?

That right there is the absolute worst garbage. Why would you literally go through the hassle of lowballing someone an offer, then walk away if they accept it?? Are they like, marketing students who are doing research for a paper, who need data that 65% of sellers will accept a bogus offer? Are these facebook marketing spambots who just spam the sellers to make them feel like the marketplace is more active than it is?

Fucking done. Thank god that atleast when i'm selling car parts, people on the forums tend to be much better to deal with - actually responding, actually going through with it once they message me, shit like that. It's not as good as it was in the old days but fuck is it better than marketplace.

The sellers on marketplace suck donkey balls too. I will message them a literal message just so they know i'm not one of the afformentioned ^^ FUCKTARDS and the fucking SELLER will leave me on read, than maybe 2 days later let me know it just sold. I'm sorry, why the fuck even reply? Did you just want to let me know someone else was willing to pay the same amount and come to you for your size 10.5 used Reebok trainers and that specific buyer took precedence over me for no reason?

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Can I vent about how fucking stupid people are on the facebook marketplace for a second?

I only use FB for this really.

Whenever i list pretty much anything, i either get:

1-2 serious buyers and it sells quick

~or...~

up to a few DOZEN people who say:
* Is this still available? * (stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
them* ______________________________________

WTF IS THIS? Do people have some random sick fetish of either just knowing that a random artifact on the marketplace is, indeed, still for sale? Or do they get off on knowing that they gave someone's meat one stroke and then left them with blue balls?? It is absolutely infuriating.

Even worse, this also happens:
them* will you accept $1/2 the price you listed for
me: counter offer to something that isn't as humiliating to accept

Or, EVEN This:
them* will you accept a mediocre offer like 75% asking price?
me: YES I WILL ACCEPT! How would you like to proceed?

That right there is the absolute worst garbage. Why would you literally go through the hassle of lowballing someone an offer, then walk away if they accept it?? Are they like, marketing students who are doing research for a paper, who need data that 65% of sellers will accept a bogus offer? Are these facebook marketing spambots who just spam the sellers to make them feel like the marketplace is more active than it is?

Fucking done. Thank god that atleast when i'm selling car parts, people on the forums tend to be much better to deal with - actually responding, actually going through with it once they message me, shit like that. It's not as good as it was in the old days but fuck is it better than marketplace.

The sellers on marketplace suck donkey balls too. I will message them a literal message just so they know i'm not one of the afformentioned ^^ FUCKTARDS and the fucking SELLER will leave me on read, than maybe 2 days later let me know it just sold. I'm sorry, why the fuck even reply? Did you just want to let me know someone else was willing to pay the same amount and come to you for your size 10.5 used Reebok trainers and that specific buyer took precedence over me for no reason?
I'm dealing with this right now actually. Selling a bunch of random parts. One of them being a set of new in box r8 coilpacks....posted them much lower than they can be bought new on a gti group which everyone has a 4 cylinder. Some guy messages me rude af saying how "since I only have 4 of them the price should be lower" um only 4? How many were you expecting? Guy prob doesn't know what a coil pack is.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I can get those on ecs for 50 bucks each bro, sell em to ke for 50 for all 4 except im actually not even gonna buy em

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thanks for the deal, now i will not follow through but instead see if that other guy selling wheels will sell them for 100 bucks plus 14 xbox live credits my mom bought me