GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sure you did, my post and your reply are below. I said Obama the annual deficit half, you said he didn't. Do you need me to quote the post where you claimed I said debt?

If I said that I meant the national debt not the budget.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Compared to Zrickety’s shit, a one legged drunk man with an inner ear infection wearing a broken high heel standing on an exercise ball seems pretty balanced.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
😂 you have yet to back up anything you’ve ever said. At least not with credible sources
THERE ARE NO CREDIBLE SOURCES ANYMORE

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
7 trillion, 27 trillion...what's the difference? Our government won't stop spending. It's too big, too bloated, too redundant. They think the answer is more taxes. NO, they are raking in record taxes. They need to cut spending, period. Until that happens, the debt keeps going up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick please respond to wanting to eliminate me. I'm in the 1% you wiped out.
😱
LOL I am not wanting to eliminate anyone. Even the haters like @GTIfan99. I haven't wiped out anyone.
Fact is, I save lives everyday. Mostly frogs from our swimming pool. But #FrogLivesMatter

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So GW inherent a balanced budget, left office with a 1 trillion dollar deficit (2009 was his last fiscal year, total for the year was 1.4 trillion with the 400 billion in aid signed by Obama ), deficit was 556 billion when he left office, Trump increased it to 986 billion by 2019, prior to the pandemic, during a relatively strong economy, but you're not impressed with Obama cutting it in half DURING a recession? GTFO.

That's like if I were blaming Trump for the extra 3 trillion in deficit this year, during the pandemic.

Again, I said Obama cut deficit in half, you said not according to the increase in debt.

You're 100% wrong, but can't even admit it.

Them you said I did Obama cut the debt. I didn't.

You're ridiculous, but I already knew that, you voted for the guy literally doing everything he could to kill you.
Are you new around here? He never admits when he’s wrong lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BE MORE SPECIFIC.
WHEN YOU SAUD DEBT, YES I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERENCING THE NATIONAL DEBT.

I didn't say debt. You said debt. I said deficit, as I've quoted 3 times now.

I SAID DEFICIT. YOU SAID DEBT. THEN CLAIMED I SAID DEBT. WHICH I DIDN'T. I CLEARLY SAID DEFICIT.