GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You mean address it with licenses, governing bodies, millions of regulations? We already do that.
Yes, and it doesn't do JACK. The hospitals cover it up so they don't have to pay out to families. Half a million victims of YOUR medical negligence every year. Lobbyists making it worse. The system is broken.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I take it that means you won't answer the question and will just keep changing the subject?
I have brought plenty of data and statistics to the table and no one acknowledges them. Why would I answer stupid questions when you don't respond to real information?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes, and it doesn't do JACK. The hospitals cover it up so they don't have to pay out to families. Half a million victims of YOUR medical negligence every year. Lobbyists making it worse. The system is broken.

How do you know it doesn't do jack?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I have brought plenty of data and statistics to the table and no one acknowledges them. Why would I answer stupid questions when you don't respond to real information?
You just say the words "data and statistics" a lot, you don't actually use them or interpret them correctly.

The question is still valid. You insist people who are going to die anyway don't matter. I'm just asking you to define what that means; it's a fair and simple question. Technically, we're all going to die anyway, so when do you think we stop counting as lives?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I like your meme. The conspiracy is that face masks work. THEY DON'T.
I farted at Disney, my wife gave me a hard time.
Me 'Don't the masks work?'
Her 'Yes'
Me 'So a fart is smaller than the virus?'
Her 'Yes'
CDC 'Masks don't work against smoke'
Virus 'I'm smaller than smoke'

WHERE IS THE LOGIC
FB_IMG_1602011301075.jpg

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
So Zrick keeps talking about all the doctors killing people through negligence but then he quotes some doctors that say wearing masks doesn't help. Could it be these are the same negligent doctors?:unsure:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I like the NFL. And thanks to Covid we are now getting football games on weeknights because of games being postponed due to positive Covid tests.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What exactly keeps the debate with zrickety going? He’s clearly a reptilian shape shifter who is trafficking missing children to harvest their blood and organs so he can continue hurling an obscene amount of bull shit about this site.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What exactly keeps the debate with zrickety going? He’s clearly a reptilian shape shifter who is trafficking missing children to harvest their blood and organs so he can continue hurling an obscene amount of bull shit about this site.

Because people think they can change his opinion. Not going to happen but that's why.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Because people think they can change his opinion. Not going to happen but that's why.
First thing I've agreed on with Jim. That's exactly it.

To me it's comedy, and that's it. I know I can't change anyone's opinion. It's hilarious to watch people try though. Why this thread is 200 pages long....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I don't think anyone thinks they can change Rickety's opinion by this point. Except the occasional newcomer who doesn't realize we've covered just about every angle already.

I just keep showing up here cause the lunacy is still amusing, even after 212 pages.

Last edited: