GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Sober thought

So technically, pepperoni IS a form of sausage. People get sausage and pepperoni pizza but really its sausage and sausage.

But would you want a pizza with thin sliced italian sausage and pepperoni crumbles?

I would disagree, respectfully of course.

Sausage is a fresh meat product.

Pepperoni, salami, prosciutto, etc are cured meat products.

pepperoni is sliced thin because it has a much tougher consistency than a fresh sausage. As such, the thin slice makes the slightly dried/degreased pepperoni more palatable and easier to consume. Chunked and oven baked, dried/degreased pepperoni would be far too difficult to eat, thereby ruining the pizza eating experience.

It might as well be square cut thin crust. 😡

speaking of cured meat... just put on a brisket for tomorrow night’s pastrami.

B785EA77-99A5-45D7-B328-4B4F0EE84084.jpeg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

pepperoni is sliced thin because it has a much tougher consistency than a fresh sausage. As such, the thin slice makes the slightly dried/degreased pepperoni more palatable and easier to consume. Chunked and oven baked, dried/degreased pepperoni would be far too difficult to eat, thereby ruining the pizza eating experience.
Have to agree, if you had pepperoni chunks nearly as big as some of the sausage balls/chunks you get they'd make for some tough chewing. Be a weird consistency with the rest of the pizza crunch too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Oh.

I unironically love Freddy Got Fingered. The movie is fucking hilarious. It probably helps that I love Tom Green. I've seen his stand-up front row.

Eh, was too “dick and fart joke” for my taste. I class Tom Green with Carrot Top, Gallagher. Pauly Shore, and Andy Dick. Buuuuut, I sing “daddy would you like some sausage” when ever I have an excuse.., which is often.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
NH has laws about using flashing lights in the context of impersonating authorities. blue lights on the front end are a no-no. i have yellow/white flashing/strobing fogs from deAuto that i hardly use. debating replacing them with just yellow bulbs.

Sober thought

So technically, pepperoni IS a form of sausage. People get sausage and pepperoni pizza but really its sausage and sausage.

But would you want a pizza with thin sliced italian sausage and pepperoni crumbles?
i'd be fine with that as long as we all agree - mayo does not belong on pizza.

classic film.

Doesn't take an expert. Just logic.
sausage logic pioneer jim lloyd

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
NH has laws about using flashing lights in the context of impersonating authorities. blue lights on the front end are a no-no. i have yellow/white flashing/strobing fogs from deAuto that i hardly use. debating replacing them with just yellow bulbs.

i'd be fine with that as long as we all agree - mayo does not belong on pizza.

classic film.

sausage logic pioneer jim lloyd

Please don't multi quote.

cb1111

WTF would you want strobing fogs? That'll jus make you go nuts while driving.

Back in the early days of bluetooth, I got pulled over for having "emergency lights" in my car - it was my bluetooth headset on the dash - it had a teeny-tiny blue light

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Happy Monday, ya filthy animals.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The difference is I don't argue about it. Most of my replies are humorous.
Agree to disagree...
Plot twist: Keehs only hates mayo because it's white.
Aoli is probably good with him though
Sober thought

Yes I would.

It might as well be square cut thin crust. 😡

speaking of cured meat... just put on a brisket for tomorrow night’s pastrami.

View attachment 206460
Totinos and their delicious pizza bites disagree.